I Am Your Star ✨

Arthit's POV------

Kongpob came down the stairs about seven in the morning. He was freshly showered. His personal scent outweighed the scent of his blood by a long shot this morning. I was very glad that he wasn’t standing close to me right then. His hair still looked rather wet and messy.

The burn was still in my throat but not very bad. Spending the night in his house, filled with his scent, had desensitized me very well. I would still have to be on my guard, and I prayed that he would never cut himself near me. But for now, it was tolerable.

Kongpob chuckled quietly as he looked me up and down. It took me a moment to get the joke. He was wearing a dark blue button down shirt and dark blue jeans......... We were color coordinated. I laughed quietly, too.

While he made his coffee, after asking me if I wanted some, I told him that I hadn’t found anything new on the notes as well. He nodded then asked me if I wanted breakfast. I told him that I would grab a bite with Noor at the hospital while he spent some time with May and Aim. He drank his coffee, grabbed an apple and said that he was ready to leave.

We drove in the Porsche to the hospital. The early morning traffic was quite heavy as we made our way back into the city. Last night it rained, the rain had ended during the predawn hours, but it wasn’t going to be sunny today either. We didn’t speak much as he concentrated on his driving.

After he found a parking spot in the garage, we made our way into the hospital. He followed me as I led him through the corridors and elevators. There were a lot of people around. We had to wait a few moments to get through the check point at the maternity ward. I could tell that he was anxious to see May. He kept running his hands through his hair, making it even messier than it had been earlier.

Once again, He didn’t even notice the looks that we both were getting from the nurses and the visitors alike. He was very much like Me in that regard, and it made me smile. I could tell which looks were because we are gorgeous and which ones were because they recognised Kongpob Suthiluck. No one approached us, and I was glad that I didn’t have to put my bodyguard hat on just then.

After we made it through the checkpoint, he hurried us down the hall to room 206. He knocked lightly on the door, and May called for us to come in. She and Aim looked much more rested and peaceful than they had been last night. Kongpob gave her a hug after he hugged Aim.

I greeted them also and then excused myself to go meet with Noor. I told them that I would be back by nine so that we could leave and get over to the University in time for Bright and Prem to meet with us.

Noor was smiling when I entered her office.

“Sniffing ?? Really ??”

She asked with a chuckle. I laughed as I sat down in one of the leather chairs in front of her desk.

I told her about the evening, leaving out the part about me going in Kongpob’s bedroom, watching him sleep.

After we chatted for a while, Noor left to check on her patients. I continued to sit in her office and think about what the day might bring. It would be great if we could get this wrapped up today. Maybe the stalker had paid for the GPS systems with a credit card and we would be able to track her down.

One could hope anyway.

An idea suddenly occurred to me, May, as Kongpob’s assistant, was now bedridden, and I could step in as his assistant. That would give me a legitimate reason to keep him in my sight, and therefore, safe, without Announcing my identity as his bodyguard. It would also give me access to all those who might approach him.