Spark....

Kongpob's POV-------

I growled frustratingly as I tried to tie my tie for the third time. First I had tried it with my eyes open, then with them closed, and once while I was looking in the mirror. No joy any of those times. May always did this for me before my concerts, having taken my mom's place. My hands were suddenly pushed aside by a pair of strong and cool ones. I looked up into sparkling onex eyes.

"Here"

Arthit said.

"Let me do it"

He bit his bottom lip gently as he tamed the knot in my tie. He settled it closely but not too tightly against my throat.

"There, take a look..."

He said, after stepping back and eyeing it.

It took me a couple of moments to make a coherent thought, much less an articulate sentence. I shook my head, trying to clear it, the scent of woods, strawberries and that special something that was Arthit, it almost overwhelmed me. Shaking my head again, I turned to look into the full length mirror on the wall of the dressing room. The tie did look good.

"Thank you, Arthit"

I smiled at him

"It looks great"

He smiled in return and picked up my coat, holding it out so that I could slip my arms into it. I turned and let him slip it up onto my shoulders. His strong hands smoothed the fabric down and picked a minute piece of lint off of it.

"There, you look gorgeous"

Arthit smiled up into my eyes. Every coherent thought left me... Again.

He turned to put the hanger back on the rack, which gave me an opportunity to get myself together. The concert would start in about 20 minutes. The butterflies that I always got in anticipation of performing for such a large crowd had already made their way into my stomach. It was a glorious feeling, now compounded by having Arthit close to me. He stirred feelings in me, too, feelings that I had never thought to have.

He started to speak.

"Kongpob, don't worry about tonight. We....Bright, Jenny and I, plus the University Security Staff are all looking out for you. Even though we don't know what 'MS' looks like for sure, we will be watching"

He glanced back up at me, his lashes so thick around his eyes. I feel like drowning in the depth of them.

"You Sing and play, just enjoy yourself. We will keep you safe"

FLASHBACK.......

THE DAY BEFORE THE CONCERT

"Don't worry...we will keep you safe"

That was what Arthit had said yesterday when He, Jenny and Prem had come to me after the practice at University auditorium hall and before we headed out to eat.

William and I had just finished up with the orchestra, telling them that the final run through would be at 11am on Saturday morning. I saw Arthit come into the auditorium with Jenny beside him. They sat down and spoke with Prem. I watched the three of them together. Immerse together in a quiet conversation. They were all so different, yet so much alike.

After I spoke with William about the practice the next day, I had jumped off the stage and approached them. They had all looked up at me and stood when I got close to them.

"What's up ??"

I asked.

All of their faces were a bit tense, and I wondered what had come up. I had sent the security guard to Arthit with the envelope. Even though I was curious, I hadn't wanted to open it right then. The practice had to go on, so many people depending on me to keep things together.