Plans....

Arthit's POV------

I heard a growl and spun around to search the danger. I laughed to myself when I realized that it was just Kongpob.... venting his frustration over, trying to tame his tie. Quickly moving in front of him, I pushed his hands away and said,

“Here, let me do it”

I bit my lip to help myself focus on the tie and not on the incredibly good looking man standing before me. Settling the tie against his neck, I stepped back to inspect my work.

“There, how is that ??”

Kongpob shook his head slightly from side to side. Maybe I didn’t do it right ?? But then he stepped over to the mirror and inspected himself.

“Thank you, Arthit”

He said as he smiled up at me.

“It looks great”

I smiled in return and picked up his coat, holding it out so that he could slip his arms into it. I slipped it up onto his shoulders and then smoothed the fabric down. There was a small bit of lint on his shoulder, and I removed it.

“There. You look gorgeous”

I smiled, looking into his eyes, trying to fill the Rockstar Assistant’s role for him. May said that he tended to get just slightly nervous before concerts, and she tries to keep him grounded and stress free. She also said that the butterflies he got just kept him more focused and that I shouldn’t try to shoo them all away.

I was guessing that he may have been just a bit more tense than usual because of the worry about the stalker. Without a firm lead, we had to wait to see what MS’s next move would be, and I hated that. I was sure he hated it too.

“Kongpob, don’t worry about tonight. We....Bright, Jenny and I, plus the University Security Staff are all looking out for you. Even though we don’t know what “MS” looks like for sure, we will be watching”

I glanced back at him, he really was so beautiful. I never thought that a human man could be called that, but he surely was.

He had run a brush through his hair and then used a bit of gel to style them. I had a feeling that the women in the audience wouldn’t just be listening to him sing and play, they would be longing to run their fingers through his hair, just like I was......

Now I was the one that needed to focus !!

“Just perform and enjoy yourself Kongpob. We will keep you safe”

I had every reason to believe that we would do just that. Besides having Bright and Jenny here keeping watch, Prem and Wad, Noor and Knott were here as well. They would be sitting in the audience. The University Security Staff had been in, on our briefings this morning, and they were also on alert against MS.

Still, A small sliver of worry was nagging at me. I felt that there was something that I was missing, and I detested that. Missing anything was not an option. Not for me and certainly not with regard to.... My Kongpob’s safety.

His safety and well being were rapidly becoming paramount in my mind and in my heart too.

A part of my vampire brain kept running the night before through my mind, like a movie. I laid down in his bed and watched him sleep for several hours after his nightmare. After some time he rolled away from me, but I had stayed on the bed, just listening to his steady breaths.

Then he had said a few words. That’s when the hot trail, that I had felt as he touched my cheek, became a brand that seared my heart. The words he spoke touched the very core of my existence.