Rescue....

Arthit's POV------

Just as we reached the outskirts of the Bangkok city, my phone began to ring. It was Jenny.

"Yes, Jenny, did you get the address of that cottage ??"

I asked anxiously.

"No, but I know that we have to be close to finding it. There are only four names left to try"

Her voice was tense.

"Please try to search quickly..... I don't know how much time we have..... He was hurt Jenny, He was bleeding.... "

I pleaded with a dreaded sigh

"Then you should be ready Arthit, You guys can stop at nearby hospital and get some blood, as Kongpob will need it, when you find him, Noor's Doctor ID will help you to get the blood supply"

Jenny's words reminded me of Kong's bloodied image in my vision. I shuddered and handed the phone over to Noor at the back seat.

Bright's hand came down on my shoulder. He was leaning forward towards me from the back seat, While Knott was driving

"Hey Arthit, don't worry, We will find him. He may be in bad shape, but we do find him. He is alive. Just Hold on to that thought"

He was right, I would hold on to that thought. But I was also thinking about what I would do to Lilly when I found her. I was having a hard time visualizing what could be bad enough to assuage my anger, my rage.

I decided that I would start by breaking her legs, one at a time, then her arms, then I would start on the smaller bones, there were lots of them...

"Arthit. We will find your Mate....No matter what"

Noor's soothing voice pulled me out from my murderers thoughts

"I know it's hard for you. You just need to focus on Kongpob and how you are going to tell him about Yourself and Us....."

I nodded at her then looked at Knott

"We are just at the start of coast line"

He said and pulled over into the parking lot of a massive truck stop. We were at the intersection of Highway and Harbor. From here, the roads either led northwest or southwest. It was a good place to wait for further input from Jenny and Prem.

Knott had pulled to the back of the lot, away from the rest of the cars and trucks. After parking, he opened his laptop and got the address of the nearest Hospital. It was pretty close to where we sat in the car. He decided to go with Noor and get the blood that we may need quickly......like vampire quick. It would only take them about 30 minutes.

Bright took Knott's seat so he could mess with the radio. After about ten minutes I just couldn't sit still anymore and told him I was going to walk a bit. Maybe it would relieve some of the tension that I was feeling.

I kept pacing back and forth at vampire speed. I would pause every so often and just lean against a tree. Then the compulsion would begin again, and I would be back to pacing. I think I was actually wearing a path through the trees when Bright called out to me. I stopped and saw him excitedly waving me over to the car. Knott and Noor had returned and were standing next to him. I hadn't heard anyone's cell ring, but something certainly was up. Trying to keep to a human pace as I joined them there.

Bright was nearly jumping up and down on his toes. He actually looked like a small kid at that moment, which almost made me smile.

"What ??"

I asked, looking from one of them to the other.

"What's up ??"

"Arthit, have you noticed what you have been doing ??"