Confessions

Arthit's POV------

Kongpob asked me..... If I can change him !!

And I...... I ran from the house and up the deeply wooded hillside. I didn't stop until I got to the very top, the pinnacle of the mountain range just north of Kongpob's home.

When he had asked me about biting him. I felt my throat tighten. I needed to be at least this far from him, right now, actually maybe even in another state or country would be better.

I decided that once I got my control back I would go in search for the blood bank around the area and feed myself till the point of brimming. I had been feeding on regular basis and between very short time interval, since the day I saw Kongpob for the first time. Being full, makes me confident on my self control around him..... Though his scent still calls to me the same, like no one else's, no matter how sloushed I feel with the overly access amount of blood in my body.

The view from up here was amazing. The entire valley was lit by starlight. I let it calm me before I thought back to what had just happened.....

How could he ask me such a thing ??

I had thought that I was in control, but when Kongpob had asked about being bit, the lust for his blood... and for his body too, was suddenly rising inside me and it nearly took over.

My imagination was vivid with just... How I would have pinned him down, writhing under me, How I would have stripped him naked in no time, How I would have touched his soft honeyd skin.... Head to toe.... First with my eyes, Then with my fingers and finally.... with my tongue. How I would have been thrusting into his warmth, clenching around my frost, searching for the supreme high of ecstasy.

How I would have claimed my mate and........ bite him before tripping over to the edge of the wonderful pleasure, of being one with my soul mate. How my teeth would have slide along his neck, feeling the pulse there... thudding against my tongue. I could imagine how it would taste, How I would have felt once the blood was flowing, pouring down my throat...

I don't know if I could stop.... once his blood was filling me. The call of mating was nearly overwhelming, but restraining myself from biting him, to complete the process of mating, to create that bond between us, that was something totally different. I could feel the lust starting to stir in me, again.
I have never bitten a human before, not even to feed from them.... forget about changing them into one of my kind.

I am scared of changing him...... because I have seen so many humans die, during the process of changing, in my very long vampire life. It happened, sometimes... because the vampire couldn't stop themselve to suck the human dry, completely...... Sometimes because of the access venom into the human's body and sometimes vampires have to kill them after the human got paralyzed..... and leaving them in that state feels like the most cruel betrayal, while knowing well that they would never be healed.

Venom starting to pool in my mouth, I needed to feed now..... Can't wait for later. Then I would think over this situation. I quickly made my way back down the mountain in search of a blood bank...

**********************************

Kongpob's Pov---------

Arthit left in haste..... I was freezed on my spot.... Wondering what exactly had happened ??

Suddenly I heard a cell phone ringing, but it wasn't my phone !! It must be Arthit's.... I looked around and found his phone on the coffee table.

Jenny was calling.....