Jealous...!!

Time - 1660 ---

Kongpob's Pov---------

Arthit and I followed his parents to the house we were going to for a small get-together. Currently, Arthit was holding the apple pie I had made and he was practically salivating over it.

"Arthit, that pie must remain intact till we get there"

I teased him. He looked over at me with a twinkle in his eye.

"You know Kong, maybe I should taste test this. Just to make sure you have put enough sugar is in it"

He gave me a not so innocent smile.

"As sweet as your intentions are, I am sure that the pie is fine"

I shook my head trying to hide my smile. Arthit stumble slightly but steadied himself prety fast, He almost dropped the pie in the process.

"You drop that pie on purpose, Arthit Perawat Rojnapat, and that will be the last pie I make for you"

I threatened.

And... Arthit paused, I can see him calculating in his mind. He pouted slightly then turned to me.

"How did you know my middle name ??"

His question made me realise my mistake.

"I have my ways"

I said simply keeping my answer vague.

"I do not know yours"

Arthit pouted and I just shrugged and looked away, enjoying playing with him a bit. Arthit pretended to fumble with the pie.

"Arthit"

I scolded as he smirked. His Mother turned around to us.

"If you can not handle the pie, I can take it "

She raised an amused eyebrow.

"I can handle it. Besides I do not trust you with the pie. You enjoy Kong's pies just as much as I do"

Arthit got defensive.

"Well, it would be a shame if the pie hit the ground"

Mrs. Rojnapat said as she and Arthit exchanged a smirk with one another.

We were approaching another large house, there were a few people still outside. A few girls around our age spotted us and started squealing and practically jumping up and down while waving. A few were shouting Arthit's nick name. It was like we are at one of my concert or something like it, the only difference is that Arthit is the main attraction here. I started to feel a little jealous but was instantly relieved when Arthit groaned beside me.

"Should I be calling you, Oon too ??"

I teased knowing full well he gets irritated when Bright called him that.

"Please, do not"

Arthit begged me with his eyes with a pained look in his eyes.

"You seem to be quite popular, Arthit"

Arthit grimaced. I took my other hand and move it to the crook of his elbow and gave it a light squeeze. Arthit gave me a small smile as we come to a stop at a gate.

Before we could say anything, a group of girls came over. Nearly all of them had their hair the same way and were wearing similar pink dresses. However, I did notice one red head girl who was wearing a dark color dress, she seems different from others.

"Ladies"

Arthit nodded his head to them politely, but he didn't single any girl out.

"Oon, we were wondering who you were taking to the picnic next Saturday ??"