Hospital

Arthit's POV------

It took all of Noor's pull as a doctor, and my sister, to get me on the med-flight helicopter with Kongpob. I would have ridden on the foot rest of the helicopter if that's what it takes to keep me with him. As it was, I was crouched near his bare feet, out of the way, as Noor, the flight paramedic doctor and the flight respiratory therapist worked over him as we made our way into the Bangkok area and the hospital there. At least I could keep one hand on my mate now. I could hear his heartbeat, even through the thrumming of the helicopter blades, and I could feel it beating through the bare skin of his ankle.

He was definitely the magnet to my Iron. Now that I was this close to him, the pull had been appeased. I no longer felt like I had to keep moving forward........

Because I had arrived home.

Kongpob had opened his eyes a couple of times. The first, when they got him settled onto the stretcher. He looked agitated until he found my face. His beautiful smile filled my heart with joy and love. I leaned over him and murmured in his ear

"I am here, and they are taking good care of you. We are flying you to a hospital in Bangkok"

Before they put the oxygen mask on his face inside the helicopter, his eyes opened again, and he asked me, his voice a low raspy whisper as he looked deeply into my eyes,

"Arthit.....You will stay with me Right ??"

His eyes were closing again as I said

"I will never leave your side again"

He slipped into unconsciousness with a satisfactory smile on his face.

While we flew towards Bangkok, I thought about what had just happened at the beach house. Bright had called and filled the rest of family members in, about the fire, explosion and the fact that some of us were flying through by helicopter. He had also called officer Mike to let him know what had gone down with Lilly. Mike was annoyed that we had followed our 'Hunch' and had not waited for the backup from police department. Bright hadn't pointed out that if we had........ both Kongpob and the Green's would be dead by now.

The local police had immediately called in an arson team. I had given them a report, such as it was, but they would be back in touch, I am sure. They were also talking to the Green's.

The Green's were heroes in my book. They had taken care of Kongpob's injury the night before when he and Lilly had arrived. And then Mr. Green had tried to save Kongpob...... He was the one who pointed Kongpob's room out to me so that I could get him to safety, though I could have smell him in there without anyone's help........

They were shocked by the fact that I had tore away the door of their room and brought them both out in my arms, practically lifting them in air...... Bright had them convinced that an adrenaline rush had helped me to break into both, their room and the one holding Kongpob. I think a nice cruise trip was in their immediate future, an all expenses paid, month long one in fact.

The news stations had sent massive amounts of reporters to the house. Someone had tipped them off that The Rockstar Kongpob Suthiluck had been held there. We didn't let them get close to him or the Green's at all. All they were doing was watching the firemen put the fire out and throwing out conjectures. Some were quite inventive.

Isn't that the way it always is ??

No hard facts, so make them up. Some of the comments made me roll my eyes.

Guardian Angels ( Completed )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें