Magic...!!

A/N: Hello Friends... Some of you guys were confused by last chapter's ending...!! Why kong met a human Arthit ?? Or How this happened ??

So here are your answers...

As for How ??...... So right now Kong is in Coma, because of the accident. His body has been unable to overcome the effects of the impact.... But He is Arthit's soulmate.... A real soulmate. So his soul went back in time to find it's other half..... Arthit.

It's like a magical time travel, To bring the two soulmates together. It's like..... when magic happens there is no place for logics....

I don't have a perfect explanation how this happened, but It is a supernatural story so anything can happen here... Right !!

So please just go with the flow.

Arthit was changed in 1660, and Kong is in 1660 right now. Just a few months before Arthit's change.... Do you you guys remember, Arthit told his vampire family that his human father was searching a rich and suitable partner for him for almost a year before his change. So... Mr. Rojnapat is still busy in his quest for a perfect suitor for his handsomely beautiful son.... But he hasn't found Mr. Anderson yet. So it's months before that potrait, hanging in Kong's house, has been done.

And as for Why ??.... Kong is there to make sure that Arthit will meet Noor and Knott at the right time, so he can be changed into a vampire. Because, Arthit's transformation into a vampire is necessary, for Kong and Arthit to be able to meet in the future.

It's their Fate... Which brings them together like this, in the future... And in the past too.

If there is still some doubt about the time travel... Please ask me right away 😊

🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞

Kongpob's Pov---------

I yawned and stretched. I couldn’t contemplate how weird my dream was... I had seen a human Arthit, back during his human days, and The dream seemed so real.

I opened my eyes and looked up, I wasn’t in my bed, I was lying in some type of old fashioned canopy bed. I sat up so fast that the room spun a bit. The room was a soft yellow with white accents. The bedding and canopy was white too. I look around the room, none of the furniture was modern, but yet it looked classy. On my left, between the wall and the window there was an old but sturdy looking dresser. Directly across from me was a vanity table with a large oval mirror, one similar to the one my grandmother had. To the right of that, was a small table with a large ceramic bowl on the top, next to it was a pitcher. They were the type someone would use in the olden days to wash their face. I have seen that in old classics movies.

Suddenly, I wonder if I was still dreaming ?? After all, was it possible that I went back in time ?? If so, am I in Arthit's house ??

The door that is next to the vanity table opened and a woman walked in. She has beautiful mahagony hair and hazel eyes, just like Arthit.

Is she his mother ??

“Thank God, you are finally awake. Young man, you have made us all worried. Especially my son, he was nervous that he had hurt you unintended. How are you feeling now, my dear ??”

The woman spoke to me.

“My head is still throbbing a bit, but I will be fine soon, Thank you. Excuse me, but where am I ??”

I asked.

In my mind, I tried to remember the do's and don’ts of this time. I didn’t want to offend anyone or make any errors. I also was going to need a good cover story for myself. I am sure I would be heading to the mental asylum, if I say that I am from the future.