Decisions

Kongpob's Pov---------

Time- 1660

A month has gone by since Arthit’s birthday, it seemed to go by too fast. During the week, Arthit went to work with his father. I wouldn’t see him until dinner time. I missed seeing him at day. I kept myself busy in the library most of the day.

A few evenings a week, Arthit and I would sit in the gazebo after dinner and just talk. When we were alone together he often appeared nervous. A few times it would look like he was about to say something and then stop. He was up to something, I just wasn’t sure what.

He had also ‘stolen’ a couple more kisses. Much to my amusement.

On the weekends, Arthit and I would spend it mostly together. On Saturdays, we usually got together with Millie and Thomas. So far we have had picnics, walks and lunch dates.

On Sundays, after church services, we would spend with his family. Noor and Knott even stopped by one rainy afternoon and he and Arthit played a game of Chess, while me and Noor were chatting. They seemed to be getting along well, not that I was too surprised with the relationship I knew they would have in the future.

It was now a Saturday, late in July. The day was overcast but not raining. Millie and Thomas were visiting at the Rojnapat's house and it was now after lunch and we were playing badminton in the backyard. Well attempting anyways. Arthit was doing most the work for our side. Because I couldn't play well....

Why ?? Because, playing bad did have some perks.

“Hold the racket like this”

Arthit was instructing me. He was standing behind me and trying to teach me how to swing. One of his hands covered mine, the other was on my hip.

“Now swing like this. Make sure you follow through”

Arthit guided me through a couple of swings. I was enjoying his tutoring. I tried not to visibly pout when he stepped away.

When Arthit stepped towards the back, Thomas nodded his head and he served the birdie. The birdie was batted back and forth about four times before it headed to me. I managed to hit it. It went over the net and landed before either opponent could reach it.

“I did it”

I squealed. Arthit beamed at me.

“Well done, Kong”

He smiled than gave me a flying kiss.

He took the birdie to serve. My excitement was short lived though. When I attempted to get the birdie after Millie sent it back, I tripped and twisted my ankle after hitting the birdie wildly. I hit the ground, dropping the racket and grabbed my ankle hissing in pain.

“Kong, are you alright ??”

Arthit was immediately by my side looking very worried.

I shook my head, biting my lip, trying to control myself from yelling out.

“It looked like he turned his left ankle”

Millie was at my other side.

“What can I do for you ??”

Arthit looked like he wanted to examine it himself, but was afraid of hurting me further.

“It will be fine. I should just rest it.”

Knowing that it was most likely a sprain, I wasn't worried much.

“Kong, I think we should get a doctor. You look like you are in a lot of pain”