Goodbye... !!

Kongpob's Pov---------

Time- 1660

I don't remember how we reached Noor's house. I came to my sences when I found Maria, waiting for us there. She ran towards us after witnessing Arthit's condition. Noor led him inside the house, into my room and gave him all necessary first-aid she could be able to arrange.

We were waiting for Knott to return back soon, because he is the only hope for Arthit's survival. I have never missed the presence of cellphones in this time, as much as I do right now. While waiting, Maria told us about last evening's incidents She told us How Mr. Anderson came a day before.... And how surprised Arthit and Mrs. Rojnapat were with his presence. But how happy and excited Mr. Rojnapat were by Mr. Anderson's early arrival.

Then she told us the same story which Arthit has already narrated to us in future... How Mr. Anderson has tried to force himself on him and How he slapped him and ran away from there, by stealing his unwelcomed guest's horse. Maria told us how she saw in a vision that Arthit is going to be injured before the supposed time, and that's why she came here to inform us. But our fate has already taken us there and I just hope that we would, still be able to save Arthit and I would be able to meet him again....

My Arthit...

My vampire...

My husband...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I watched him breathe heavily as he slept in unconsciousness. I stayed there, by his side, I was not sure how long, watching him drifting away from life. I debated with myself if I should have told Arthit the truth at this point or not. As it grew closer to morning, Arthit's breaths became more ragged. He started to sweat more. I managed to give him a partial sponge bath, and with Maria's help, I changed his bloodied shirt. Maria seemed a bit tearful herself when she would periodically checked in. She brought me food, but it was left untouched.

"I will love you for eternity, Arthit."

I vowed kissing his head.

His breaths were more shallow. I knew it was just a matter of time.

My strength was starting to fade, as I started to sob. I was praying that Knott will be here soon and Arthit will be changed. But it did not make it easier. I was terrified of losing him. I decided, I did want to be honest. I had no idea if he would hear me, but this had to be done.

"Arthit.... I hope you will be able to forgive me for my lies. I hated lying to you. But now I am going to tell you the truth..... I don't belong to this time and era... I am from future, the year 2022. I do not how I was able to traveled back in time. The Last thing I remember, I was in my car... then something collide with my car and everything went black. When I opened my eyes you were there... infront of me, I recognised you instantly because I knew you from my time. I knew Knott and Noor too. How... you may want to know ?? Well they are different. Both of them has been around a long time and will continue to be... because they are immortal, they are vampires. Knott will change you too, and some others will join you in next few years. You all will become a family. Please do not be mad at Knott and Noor. They have the best intentions. Knott, Noor and Maria think I was sent back in time to ensure that it will happen. I wanted to save you from getting into this accident, but I was told that it would mess up the time continuum or something like that. I would not blame you for hating me to hide things from you"

I looked at his face. It showed no signs of registering anything I said. I sighed, then continued on, even if it was self therapy, I felt like it needed to be done.

"I met you in 2022. I am a singer and a performer in my time, a quite famous one.... I was being threatened by a stalker and I seek help from a security agency. You and some of your friends or I can say family members are going to run a security agency in future. You were hired to save me from that phychopath. We met.... spend some time together and fell in love. Then, I was kidnapped and got hurt badly in that process. I thought I was going to die that day..... but you found me..... you came and saved me. Then you told me about your real identity and I met your whole family. We were so happy together but FATE.... played it cards and I get into an accident and end up here back in time and you were the first person I saw here..... I don't know what is written in our destiny from this point of time..... I just hope and pray that I will get the chance to meet you again and we will get our happily ever after.... together"