Eternity

28 Years later......

Arthit's Pov---------

It's been almost three decades, I found my mate.... My love, My husband, My reason for living.

28 Years ago... I married him and changed him the very next day. I was scared to death till the time he opened his burgundy eyes, after going through the painful process of changing into a vampire. And I was determined to follow him to hell or heaven, if something disastrous would have happened in that process. I never left his side for even a second in those few days. I held his hand and told him.... How much I love him, how much he meant to me. Told him all about my life after my change, since he was taken away from me in the past, and untill I met him in the future again. I told him everything about me and my life without him. I also told him about my plans after his change. The places I wish to visit with him, the things I want to do with him, when he will no longer be the fragile human being.

The moment he opened his eyes and smiled at me, my most favourite crooked smile.... I swear he made my almost non-existent heartbeats quicken. Finally my Kong was in my arms for all the eternity.

I must say immortality comes to him so very naturally and it suits him more than I have ever imagined. He became extremely attractive, much more than he was as a human, after his change. His grace as a vampire was remarkable and so was his self-control. He hadn't attacked a human till date, not even in his initial days as a newborn vampire. Knott believes that being aware of what is going to happen after the change in advance, made him adapt to this new life much easier.

Kongpob Suthiluck, the rockstar, the music sensetion in various countries attracted so much attention all over the world with his enhanced abilities. He enjoyed all the praises and attention for the time being but.... After sometime it became too much for him to handle. We have to face so many stalkers in the next few years. Though Him being an immortal creature now, there wasn't a point to be scared of him getting physically hurt or to be kidnapped now.... I still became restless when something like this happens. I couldn't erase the images of my Kong being hurt and tied to the piano at that beach house all those years ago. Nor I could forget how that crazy stalker girl was able to get my mate into that accident and slipped into the coma afterwards.

Though I was somewhat thankful for that accident.... Because of that incident, Kong was able to time travel to my human days and made sure my second life goes right on it's set path with my second family. Our first marriage happened in that time period too.... So I was definitely thankful... That's why I gave her a painless death, just opposite from her mother. I just snapped her neck in half a second, she couldn't even realised my presence behind her.

After 5 years of his change, Kong decided to retire from his music career and live a peaceful life with his family. There was a uproar in the media when he announced his retirement but eventually his fans accepted his decision.

May and Aim, both are still in touch with Kongpob. They somehow understand that me and my family were different and they accepted us without any questions and I am so happy for that, I know they were really really important for Kong and he wouldn't be happy without their presence in his life. Sammy.... Kong's godson and Aim and May's biological son, never questioned about our never changing appearances either, just like his parents he accepted us without a question and that's the most happiest part of Kong's life. He addresses me and Kong as his Dads and Aim as Papa. Kong loves him too much and so am I.

Sammy is 28 now and getting married next week and we are going to attend his marriage. I couldn't believe 28 years have passed since I found the missing piece of my heart.

**********************************

Kongpob's Pov---------

Today is the day my godson is going to get married. That cute little baby... He may not really be a baby anymore. He is twenty-eight. In one way, he is older then both me and Arthit, which is kind of amusing. Although, it also means he is older than all of Rojnapats.