Mr. and Mr. ...

Arthit's Pov---------

Today is my wedding day. As we weren't sure if we could claim our marital status with a centuries old marriage certificate ..... So, I am going to marry my soul mate again and tomorrow I will bite him to turn him into one of us...

A Vampire.

That is, if I can stop myself before draining him completely...Everyone has such faith in me. Kong, Knott and the rest of the family believes that I will do the right thing and stop in time.

One portion of my mind isn't really worried about draining him off. Because, I hadn't felt that overpowering blood lust around him, not even when he was badly injured and bleeding heavily, when we found him at the beach house. And I hadn't felt it after that incident either. But to actually bite him, to have an open wound flowing with his sweet blood and to take that sweetest nectar flow through my tongue and throat, YES... that concerns me. My throat is still tight every time I am with him, but I just push it, to the back of my mind. Another part of my mind, the part that was certainly a blood craving beast, is very excited about being given the chance to drink from him...

Tomorrow will be his last day as human, I will be essentially killing him, forcing my venom into his system that will change him into something inhuman as well as... An immortal. It's what he wanted, and to be honest, I want it too. I do want to spend forever with him. But my fears were trying to overwhelm me and that blood craving beast in me, keeps grinning from his cage inside my mind. He is showing me his teeth, his shiny strong venom coated teeth...

Noor had assured me, several times in fact, that Kong's change would be fine, that I have enough control and knowledge to change my mate and they all would be close by to take care of any unexpected situation.

Yes, the family has faith in me that I can do this. Knott especially felt that I was capable of changing my mate. Kongpob was putting his very life in my hands for this event. It touched me more than I ever thought it would, that he could trust me this much. The thought of having my own venom change him filled me with something beyond joy, that he loved and trusted me that much. And it was damn sexy, too.

As Bright and Prem fussed over my tux jacket I was pulled out from my musings. As they turned me to face the mirror, my mind spun off an another tangent...Kong as a new born Vampire. I have no idea how the change is going to affect him. I was changed close to death, with no idea that vampires even existed. But... We have afforded him full disclosure so he knows what to expect. Would that have an impact on his change ?? Will he regret his change in the future ?? I know music is so important for him and he loves to perform. I know Aim and May and now his godson too... They are his family, he loves them. I was afraid, will he regret to leave behind so many things just to be with me ?? I was really scared, there were just so many things to think about.

As Bright and Prem continued to get me ready for the ceremony, my mind drifted back to the last few weeks...

It's been a month and a half since Kong woke up from his coma... Or we can say he came back from his time travel to my human days.

It took him almost a month to get back to his proper health and as soon as he was back on his feet... Steady and strong, he demanded to be changed. He said he doesn't want to wait anymore. I know one of the biggest reason for his urgency was intimacy.... He wants me to make Love with him... And believe me I was dying to feel him that close to me, feel that connection between our bodies and souls, to feel his warmth surround my frozen self. But I was afraid... Afraid of loosing control over my vampiric strength and hurt him in those euphoric moments. I would never be able to forgive myself if something happened to him.

He is my life now.

Kong wanted to have a proper wedding to show the whole world that we belong together. He wants Aim and May, alongside with his godson, to be the part of the best moment of his life. I too, want to take the blessings of my whole family while claiming my mate as my husband infront of everyone. Our wedding date has been set after two weeks and I can't wait to meet him at the altar to have him all for myself for all the eternity.