Chapter 5

"Tate was right. You're credentials are amazing. Marami ka din on the filed experience habang nasa college ka pa lang."

Papuri ni Olivia, the owner of the Olivia photography studio. Olivia and her studio is quite known locally. Ngumite lang siya sa papuri nito. They talk for a few minutes before the interview ended. She immediately stands up before shaking her hand with Olivia. It's good to be stand alone photographer but most of the time it's hard besides Photography is just her hobby. One day she need to take over her parent cosmetics company and other line of business.

She's quite nice and cool for a owner of a good studio. She talk and greet her lightly, no wonder her rating is good. Mostly the photographer from this studio are the best of the best. That's why Olivia is well- known. Nakadalo na din ito sa mga bibigatin na event. She's known for taking good raw and unedited pictures. Parang kagaya ng Getty Images pero sa Pilipinas.

Dito din naman siya nag OJT last time. She did a good job pero she's not entitled enough to assume na naalala siya nito or something. Kitang-kita niya kung gaano ka- healthy ng working community kaya dito agad siya pumunta para mag-apply. Si Tate ang isa sa mga backer niya.

Akmang aalis na siya nang pigilan siya ni Olivia. Agad naman siya humarap dito. She was confused when Olivia hand her a key. In her utter confusion, she grabs the key before looking at Olivia. "I remember you. Nakita ko ang record mo sa system namin. So as we talk. Your hired. Ia-absorb kana namin."

Saad ni Olivia habang may malapad na ngiti sa labi. She was about to jump and squealed in excitement when her phone rang. She thanked Olivia profusely. She never thought she could get in so easily. Although her college is a good enough backer. "But when can I start Ma'am?"

"Next week or next day which ever you prefer. Pwede mo din tignan ang office mo ngayon."

"Will do po. Thank you very much Ma'am Olivia." Nginitian niya ito bago yumuko ng bahagya. After a few exchange of extra instructions and information about the building layouts, she immediately excuses herself. Agad niya sinagot ang tawag ng makalabas siya ng office nito. She smiled hearing Tate's excited voice. She was talking about the reception of her wedding. Tate was still blabbering up until she got in her office.

"Well, that garden wedding is gonna be the best wedding ever!" She remarked as she looks around the office. The office was small and cute. Minimalist lang design ng office at iyon ang gusto niya. Maliwanag din doon dahil sa dalawang malalaking binatana sa likod ng desk. She can't help but smile seeing every photo. A few seconds later she hung up the phone

Agad niya binaling ang paningin siya sa left side na dingding ng office niya. Halos puno iyon ng larawang mula sa sahig hanggang sa bubong. Nasabi sakaniya noon na halos lahat ng office ay may copy ng mga picture ng kliyente nila. Halos artista, sikat na mga tao sa politics at iilang pamilya na may kaya sa buhay at iilang mga negosyante at mga bachelor or bachelorette ng Pilipinas.

Uupo na sana siya sa ng may nahagip ang mata niya. She slowly walks towards it before grabbing it off the wall. Kung photographer ka over time mas madali saiya maka-alala at kilala ng mukha. Kaya sigurado siya. The portrait, Kyx was in it. She looks at the portrait intentionally. The portrait has six people in it. Kyx, and the other three boys and a woman.

All of them were wearing formal attire. She figure that maybe it was a family portrait but she notices that the woman was a little too young to be their mother but the 4 men exceptionally look-alike, one way or another.