Xhapter 89

"It's already midnight, love."

She whisper, they've been talking for the past hour. Planning and clearing any misunderstanding they had. Kyx is attentive and honest, it's making her feel good. Halatang iniingatan ni Kyx ang mga sinasabi niya, nakatingin lang sa mata niya na para bang tinitimbang ang reaksyon at nararamdaman niya, of course, she's doing the same.

If she's being honest with her feelings and worries and all. Including being the mother part. Kyx is supportive and understanding her in every way. She just felt so bare telling Kyx everything, even Kyx seem like pouring everything on his mind.

Mabigat ang pinag-uusapan nila pero imbes na makabahan, mabahala, at matakot mag-salita baligtad ang nararamdaman niya parang hindi lang malaking bagay ang pinag-uusapan nila ni Kyx. She felt at ease and Kyx seem like he felt the same way. She can tell on the way he snuggles on her stomach, kissing it at random times.

"I want to drop charges." Kyx suddenly remark looking up at her. Naka-upo kasi siya sa kama habang nakasandal sa headboard, si Kyx naman ay nakahiga at ginagawang unan ang tiyan niya. "I simply want to forget everything but —" He buried his face on her stomach. "I'm not ready to face her. When I saw her, memory of that night came back and hit me like a brick."

Napa-upo siya ng naramdaman niyang panginginig ng boses nito. She caress his hair and back, shushing softly. "I'm here. Let's overcome these fears together."

Kyx went silent, medyo kinabahan pa siya dahil doon. Akmang tatawagin niya ito ng bigla nito inangat ang mukha nito mula sa tiyan niya. Umupo ito ng maayos sa harap niya, she got a little confuse seeing him sitting tensely and looking all flustered and shy, parang may gusto itong sabihin pero ayaw nitong sabihin.

Nag-tataka siya sa inaakto nito pero mas malakas pa din ang pag-aalala niya kaya binalewala niya ang pagtataka niya kasabay ng paghawak niya sa kamay nito. Kyx look at her hands. "Love What's up?" She ask, kissing his nose.

Kyx look at her. "You know, your father does not think that I deserve you." He sounded sad, agad naman umusbong ang kaba sa dibdib niya. She felt sad and bad seeing the sadness in Kyx's eyes. "I don't deserve you because I have a lot of fear. He said a woman like you should have a man who only fears losing you."

"Love —"

"Tama naman" Kyx smile. "I will be that man for you." Kyx held her hand pulling her close to him. "But I need your help, mahal. Can you help me overcome one of the biggest fear I have?" Kyx ask, his sing -song deep voice just stirred something inside of her. He is kissing her earlobe, holding her waist.

She felt so weird but so good. The fuck is this feeling, it's scary yet addictive. Tangina naman, maryusep. Quinn! Maghunos dili ka! She gulp, hardly. "I'm more than willing to help you in any way, my love" She felt so breathless. Is she turned on? Seriously.

"Mahal, make love with me, please," Kyx whisper breathily in his ear. "Help me replace the nightmare that linger on me since that night."

She fell silent and Kyx took that negatively, he immediately stand up before apologizing profusely. She shakes her head. "Love no — "

"Forgive me, I think I shouldn't have say that — "

"Kyx Lorenzo Crest!" Hindi mapigilan sigaw niya. Kyx immediately stops blabbering before pouting and hugging her, at nagtatampo na po siya ngayon. He hates it when I call him by his government name. "Don't call me that, mahal."