Epilogue

It's been a year and a half since she said 'I do' in front of the church and it's the best decision I did. After almost a year, Kyx asks her to marry her, finally feeling that he is worthy of being her husband and father of their children. Kyx marry her on the day of his birthday and it was the best day of her life.

Ever since that day everything went perfect, well not really there is no such thing as perfect but their every day as a married couple is wonderful, Kyx always makes it that way. Her person never changes. He remains the same, the man she fell in love with. The Kyx she witnesd to grow and overcome his fears.

It always make her heart jump seeing him achieving something and because of that Kyx became well-known. Especially on media, specifically because of Luxifer, the artist of the Crest. Kyx was hidden from the world so it's not shocking Kyx's is existence is not really known and especially that Luxifer doesn't want his family to be chased by media, all the time.

Just like what happened to her. Good thing that issue was resolved immediately because of her and Kyx's post. Ever since that media started to tail us for a while, especially Kyx but good thing it only last for a week.

After that naging okay na ang lahat. Kyx slowly changed, not in a bad way but in a good way. In a way that makes her happy for him. While the three slowly accept the twins, Loren and Lorenzo. These twins are getting bigger and smarter every day. Mabait at makulit ang bata kaya hindi na siya nagtaka sa kung bakit nagustuhan ng mag-kambal sina Loren at Lorenzo.

Especially Bishop. Bishop was a little distant towards them but that change over time. A lot of relationships improve around us. Kyx with her parents, Bishop with her, and the twins. Everything, everything improves and changes in a way that makes her happy, not just her but everyone around her happy.

"Mama? What if mahuli tayo?" Tanong ni Loren habang naglalakad sila papasok sa bahay. Lorenzo is on her other side holding a small plastic. "Hala ka Mama, papagalitan ka ni Papa dahil lumabas ka. Lalo na andiyan pa ang baby sister namin sa stomach mo,"

She chuckles. "Let's just pray na hindi tayo mahuli. Papagalitan din kayo ni Papa." Tumawa lang ang dalawa bago niya binuksan niya ang pinto at pinapasok ang dalawa bago ni-lock ang pinto at naglakad papunta sa sala. She walks confidently, thinking that she can get away from her leaving the house without Kyx knowing. Maselan kasi ang pagbubuntis niya kaya ayaw na ayaw ni Kyx na mapagod siya o may gawin siyang mapapagod siya.

Kyx is overprotected but he becomes more protective when he finds out she's pregnant. Like really protective, kahit pag-ligo niya kailangan nandito ito sa tabi niya. Halos ayaw na nga nito umalis sa bahay, pati trabaho nito napabayaan nito. Not that she's complaining, gusto nga niya na nasa bahay si Kyx but of course, she knew how Kyx loved his job.

"Mahal! Saan ka na naman galing? I told you not to leave this house,"

Kyx annoyed voice boomed on the house. Agad naman siya napakamot sa ulo niya kasabay ng pag-tingin niya si Loren na hawak niya, galing kasi sila sa grocery store dahil bumili siya ng grocery nila. Meron naman silang kasambahay pero nasanay na siya na siya ang gumagawa nito kaya hindi niya mapigilan ang sarili.

Plano niya sana na mag-grocery at bumalik bago pa maka-uwi si Kyx. Kyx is still a Dentist but he is also working in one of their hotel and restaurants chains. These days lagi itong umuuwing late at iniwan niya ang phone niya sa kwarto. Kyx walks towards her grabbing the plastic she's holding. She immediately smiled but that smile falter seeing Kyx being dead serious.