Chapter 67

[I'm here.]

She hit send before sitting on the ground. The dark cold eerie in the bridge that once scare her now comfort her. She can feel tears falling from her eyes as she sniffs, she took a deep breath hearing some leaves crunching down her. Agad naman siya tumayo bago hinarap ang binata na ngayon ay nakatayo sa harap niya.

She smiled forcefully before stepping toward him. Hindi niya alam kung bakit siya ganito. This is not what she wanted to do.

Gusto niya itong sumbatan at pagsisigawan. Hindi niya ito iiwan, na mananatili siya sa tabi nito hanggang sa maalis ang takot na nararamdaman nito. Iyon ang gusto niyang gawin! Pero hindi eh, ayaw talaga nito, natatakot ito. She thought her feelings is just temporary. That she only fell in love with the moment but damn

She fell in love of the moment because of Kyx

"What are we going to talk about?" Kyx ask, her fake smile immediately falter hearing the same voice he used to use talking to her back then. Now that she think about it, she remembered how she felt realizing that Kyx talks to her in a voice that tells her that this man finally trusts her but now, it's gone again. Fuck.

"Nothing really. I just want to see you one last time." She remark before grabbing her polaroid camera and pointing it towards Kyx who was just standing there rigidly like a dead statue in an abandoned place. "Can you smile for me?" She asked with a forced smile but she immediately bit her bottom lips preventing her sob to escape. "...Or not."

A flash filled the place. After she takes the shot she immediately grabs the picture and grabs the paper bag she bought and took out the album she make for Kyx. She's supposed to give this album on Kyx's birthday but things never really go your way, it never does. This album is filled with pictures of Kyx doing things and making for the first time with her.

All their memory for a year. Precious memory and moments are gone too soon. The album is full of stories and pictures of their journey. She earned Kyx's trust and Kyx learned to trust her. A journey full of wonder gone too soon before she could even taste it. She never even got the chance to taste it.

Agad niyang binuksan ang album at inilagay ang picture na iyon sa last page ng album. Hindi niya alam na ito na pala ang magiging huling pahina nito, kung alam niya sana hindi na siya gumawa ng maraming pang pahina. Nang mailagay na niya ang picture ay agad niya itong binalik sa loob ng paper bag at inilahad iyon kay Kyx. She look at him before smiling.

"Here, I'm supposed to give you this on your birthday but it seems like I can't do that." Ani niya. Kyx was still standing there, not speaking or moving. Tears fall from her eyes as she immediately smile and put the bag in front of him as she step back. "Advance Happy Birthday Lorenzo."

"Why are you crying?" Natigilan siya sa tanong nito. Kyx, what happen to him? Where did her lovely boy go? She want the man that she knew back. Ganito ba talaga ito katakot sa nararamdaman nito para mag-bago ito? "Don't cry, Quinn. I'm just a phase."

She chuckled bitterly. "I desperately hope you are."

She remark one last time before offering a smile to him one last time before she started to walk out of the park and get into her car. Nang makapasok siya sa loob ng sasakyan ay hindi na niya napigilan ang hikbi at luha niya. She's covering her eyes as she cries her heart out.

Fuck, why is she even crying? Maka-iyak siya akala naman niya kung kaano-ano niya ang binata. Nakaka-bobo to.

She heaves a sigh before fixing herself and started the car and drove off. It was already midnight, kaya walang masyadong sasakyan sa daan. She could freely speed up without any worries. Tears are falling from her eyes as her hand grip around the steering wheel tighten, her vision was hazy.