Chapter 84

"I meet her the day after I got discharged, the night after I meet you. She was our newly hired helper. She protect me from my stepmother and sister, she makes me feel special and loved and I was alone and sad, I fell for her but it was all a hoax. She was with them. She's with my stepmom."

Kyx cried out, hindi na niya magawa aluin ito or ano dahil siya mismo ay umiiyak na din at hindi alam ang gagawin. Matapos ang sinabi ni Kyx, bigla na lang nawala lahat ng tamang pag-iisip niya. Para siyang nahilo, hindi niya alam kung paano ipasok sa ulo niya ang sinabi ni Kyx. Parang naparaliza ang boung pagka-tao niya.

"Three of them were just using me for money and the privilege of our s—surname. Angel was in too. I thought she was different that she really love me too but no she don't and I overheard all their plan one day. That's when I tried to broke up with her." Kyx looked up at her, tears were falling down his cheeks. "It was the night of my birthday. When she r—rape me."

She felt her knees buckle, kung hindi lang siya hawak nito ay baka tuluyan na siyang natumba. Kyx sounded in so much pain, parang kinakatay siya habang pina-pakinggan ito at nakikita ang sakit at takot sa mata ng lalaki na iniingatan niya. No wonder he was so scared around her, around women. Lahat ng pinagdaan ang nangyari dito, may karapatan itong matakot. Sobrang laki ang dahilan nito. Naintindihan na niya ang takot ni Kyx, ang pag-iwas nito. Lahat. She understands everything so vividly.

"I was drugged and tied to my bed. The drug they made me d—drink immobilized me. I can't move or speak. The only t—thing I can do is cry—" Kyx voice crackbso badly, his sob intensifies as his hold around her tighten. "—as I watch Angel r — remove all my clothes and took advantage of me. All the while my stepmother was outside the door, I can still c — clearly hear her shouts. Telling Angel to f — fuck me. They want Angel to carry my children. Para pakasalan ko ito and if I refuse they just simply report to the police that I raped her."

God, her mother. Paano ito nagawa ng Mama niya? Bakit ito umabot hanggang dito? She felt so mad and stupid for shedding her tears to a woman who could do these such things. Out 4. She felt nothing towards the woman who births to her. She felt disgusted that she carry that woman's blood. She felt so disgusting.

Kyx sob and sob. "Angel was r—raping me when Bishop unexpectedly came h—home." Kyx sob as he took a deep breath. "And that's what he saw. His younger twin b—brother tied in the bed, naked, crying and immobilized while a g—girl was on top of me." He is stuttering so badly. "He must lose it and that's when he shot our stepmother. He beat our step-sister and Angel. All the while I was just there laying, crying, and scared shitless."

Bishop. He's a good brother. Nobody can tell me otherwise. Kaya pala ganito na lang ang galit sakaniya. Kyx shakes badly on her arms, ramdam na ramdam niya ang luha nito na dumadaloy mula sa leeg niya pababa sa dibdib niya. Kyx cold trembling hand pressing against her. She wanted to comfort him to stop him talking but she can't. Hindi niya magawa mag-salita o gumalaw. Lahat ng naririnig niya, ang mga nangyari kay Kyx. Lahat ng ito nangyari dahil sa Mama niya. Ang Mama niya. Tangina!

"Before I knew it. I was in the hospital, terrified whenever I saw a woman." Kyx sob. "I was so scared, I didn't want to leave. The mere mention of them was enough to give me panic attack back then." He continue, his voice growing weaker and weaker. "I was so afraid of woman, getting too close to me up until I meet you." She felt him took a deep breath. "So, mahal. Don't leave me. Cause if you do. There's no future awaits for me."

He felt Kyx weight put on her, Kyx lost consciousness again. She is still on dazed when she heard the door open and that's when she hear three pair of footsteps.