Chapter 96

"Mahal, kisses, please. I want kiss."

She chuckle before putting her lipstick down. It was the one her Mom gave her. It's already afternoon and Lorenzo went back to sleep after he ate while Kyx well, he keep snuggling on her. Kulang na lang dumikit sakaniya kahit nga pagligo niya parang gusto pang sumama sakaniya. She walk toward him, Kyx immediately hug her putting his chin on her breast.

For a person who came out from an operation room, Kyx is pretty energetic and enthusiastic, parang wala lang ang operasyon na ginawa dito. "No kisses." She teases him.

"Why?" Kyx pout, the way his tantalizing eyes twinkle at her when he looked at her will always have her heart. Everything about him simply make her happy lalo na ngayon na nakita na niya talaga ang totoo personality ni Kyx. "You tired of kissing me?"

She laugh before kissing both of his cheeks and nose. Natawa siya ng makitang nag-iwan ng marka ang bibig niya. Her luminous red lipstick is smudged on his pale face. Hindi niya iyon tinanggal, she grab her phone before taking a picture of him in that position and his stained face. She chuckle before changing her social pfp with that picture while doing that she keep chuckling causing Kyx to pop his head between her and her phone, he kiss her chin.

"No phone, please. Just me, Okay? Now can you kiss me again? Hugs too! I want hugs!" Kyx is kissing her neck repeatedly while saying all of this. Naglalambing ang pinakabatang Crest. She chuckle at her own thought. Teasing Kyx is her new favorite thing. She felt so happy everytime Kyx pout and act like a big kid. It's entertaining.

She chuckles. "No."

"Mahal naman eh. Tinutukso mo na naman ako. Kakalabas ko pa lang sa operating room." Ani nito, mukhang magtatampo na ito sakaniya. "You love me, right?"

"Ewan ko nga rin. Sa tingin mo? Mahal kita?" Panunukso niya dito, natutuwa kasi siya sa reaksyon at mukha nito eh. She should stop because she can feel that Kyx is getting frustrated by all her teasing but she can't. Siya lang din naman mahihirapan manuyo dito, but its worth it though. Sarap pag-tripan nito, nabubuo ang araw niya.

"Oo! Mahal mo ko!" Puno ng kompyansang sabi nito bago hinawakan ang kamay niya at itinuro ang singsing na suot niya bago ngumite. "Look oh! Were engage na nga eh. I'll change my status on all my social to engage mamaya."

Hinalikan niya ang noo nito. "I love you." Bulong niya dito kasabay ng pagyakap niya dito. She suddenly felt her braces tighten for some reason, still need to wear this until the end of the month. She felt uncomfortable all of the sudden. "Love, kunin mo na braces ko. Ilang araw lang naman bago mo tangalin." Pag- lalambing niya dito.

Baka sakali lang naman na madala, perks of dating a Dentist. Tinawanan siya nito bago siya pinakawalan at hinawakan ang baba niya. "Let me see, say ah?"

"Ah," She open her mouth wide enough for him to see. That's when he started to touch and check things before kissing her nose and let go of her chin an hug her. She chuckle, nagpapalambing. "So, can you take it off na? Please?"

"Hmm. I don't know. Just wear it for a week and we'll take it off. Okay?" Kyx kiss her again, naputol lang paglalambing at halik nito ng may kumatok sa pintuan. She face the door while Kyx is still clinging on her. Mula sa pinto pumasok doon si Luxifer kasama si Bishop, napapansin niyang parang madalas wala na si Bishop.

Unlike before parang kung saan siya nandoon din ito kaso ngayon parang hindi na niya ito mahagilap. Parang naninibago lang siya, and these past few days he seemed laid back, care-free from all worries in the world. It's not like she missed his annoying presence. Pero parang nasanay lang siya na nandiyan ito at nawala lang bigla.