Chapter 82

Hindi niya maintindihan, wala siyang maintindihan. Bishop together with the his twins was standing there like Gods judging and thinking of killing someone. She's intimidated but she's confused and concerned for Angel. Parang ang laki kasi ang galit ng mga na ito kay Angel.

Habang ang babae naman sa likod niya ay parang mahihimatay na. Nanginginig na ang kamay nito at halos paiyak na. She look at her then back at the Bishop. The room was filled with heavy tension, it was almost suffocating.

"Please, just let me explain." Angel breathe out, bringing both of her hands in front of her as if she was trying to declare peace but Bishop nor his twins was taking it, mukhang mas nagalit pa ang mga ito na nagsalita si Angel at parang sasabog na sila ano mang oras ngayon. Before she could butt in Loren and Lorenzo run towards them and cling onto Angel's legs.

"Mommy! Hungry!" Loren was pouting.

"Me too, Mommy." Lorenzo was now on her legs looking up at this Mom.

But her attention was on Bishop, at kitang-kita niya sa kung paano nagbago ang mukha ng tatlo ng makita ang mga bata na nakalambitin sa paa niya at ni Angel but before they could say anything the veranda door open again and from there Kyx went inside with a single white rose.

Kyx look around the room, his face brighten and his lips drew a big smile seeing her but all of that was turned around once his eyes landed on the girl behind her. Kyx face contorted, fear was the only thing you can see on him. His face paled, parang nakakita ito ng multo na papatayin siya. She unconsciously let go of Angel's hand.

She was about to walk toward Kyx when Loren ran past her and cling directly to Kyx's legs, stopping her. Loren looks up at Kyx with her glistening eyes before she looks back at her, more specifically her Mom.

"Mommy! Look! It's Daddy! He looks like Daddy! The one in the picture you showed us!" Loren happily shouted before looking up at Kyx.

Her heart drop in her stomach when she heard what Loren said. She looks at Angel and back at the four, eyes widening. These three unexplainable anger, Kyx scared face, and Angel towering like a fucking stray cat out on a rainy night. Everything hit her like a brick being thrown at her. Her whole body froze and her mind is only feeding her things that it's so obvious, things she fail to realize.

"Kyx..." Angel mutters now stepping towards the four. Agad naman pumaharap ang tatlo na para bang prinoprotektahan si Kyx.

But before she could say or do anything. Kyx suddenly fell, buti na lang at nasa likod nito Dave kaya nasalo niya ito. Everything happens so fast, namalayan niya na lang si Dave at Bishop na nagtutulungan para buhatin si Kyx. Siya naman ay parang tanga na nakatunganga lang, the shock is still in her system.

The things that her mind is feeding her are overwhelming and she doesn't know what to feel, knowing the things she had learned Parang namingi siya, parang wala siyang utak.

"Quinn!" Malakas na sigaw ng kung sino.

She looks up, doon niya nakita si Calcifer na naglalakad papunta sakaniya bago pa siya makabawi ay walang pag -alinlangan niya ako hinatak papaalis sa veranda kasama ang mag-kambal. A few minutes later, she was in front of a hospital. Calcifer drove her car, naka- tulog ang mag-kambal sa backseat. After Calcifer parked they immediately went out.

Hindi niya alam pero parang ayaw niyang mag-salita. Everything was overwhelming, hindi kaya ng utak niya na kainin ang lahat ng impormasyon at asumsyon niya. Hindi niya alam kung ano ba dapat ang maramdaman niya pero isa lang ang nasa isip niya si Kyx. Kailangan niyang makita si Kyx, she has to be on his side.