Chapter 44

"You're a good photographer and yes I wanted to see you, kaya nga ako nandito. I don't why though."

Calcifer is just standing there looking at the interaction that is going on a meter away from him. May kukunin lang sana itong papeles na naiwan niya sa sasakyan pero sa kalagitnaan ng pag-lalakad niya naalala niya na may kopya siya ng papeles sa cellphone niya. Calcifer was about to go back when he saw his brother, sitting on a sofa in front of a woman.

Which shock the fuck out of him.

Kyx's doesn't do that. Ayaw nga nito na nag-iisa ito kasama ang isang babae dahil nahihilo at nasusuka ito sa takot kaya medyo may alanganin siya ng sinabi ni Quinn na Dentist niya si Kyx, that's just next to impossible but seeing the interaction in front of him. Calcifer can tell why Bishop is so worked up. Kyx has never been like that to any girl since their 19th birthday, ever. 

The only girl that can come up to him without him feeling nausea at scared to the point he'll faint is Jupiter and little girls, well some little girls. To be honest Calcifer doesn't believe Bishop when he told him about Kyx interacting with a girl, Kyx even go against his rules and talk back because of this girl! But seeing what he's witnessing now is a game changer for him.

If anyone knew Kyx, he is a straight forward person and very bold too, and knowing about his phobia, he's sheltered at a certain age that he didn't know how the world revolves, kaya medyo inosente ito. Kyx is very vulnerable but as time passed he's slowly, I mean very slowly recovering. Which is good.

Hindi niya alam kung sino ba ang paniniwalaan niya. Kakambal niya si Bishop pero minsan sumusobra na ito, at kung paniniwalaan niya ang babaeng to, parang pinupokpok niya lang ang ulo niya ng bato. Her twin brother is scarred by a woman and now he will trust a woman to fix him too. This is just nuts.

"Hijo?"

Agad naman siya napalingon ng marinig ang boses ni Mrs. Hallow. Nginitian niya ito bago nag-simulang mag-lakad sinusundan ito. Well, looks like he just has to look at this thing thoroughly. Cause to be honest he saw that 'Quinn' as a threat and a hope to help his younger twin.

——

"Quinn, can I—"

"If that camera got ruined you will have to pay almost a million peso." Pag-putol niya kay Dave na uma-akma na kunin ang camera sa box, hindi siya nag -bibiro dahil alam ni Dave ang mga ganito, he knew that camera brand and how they rare they are and she knew that Dave knows that she will never joke around about this stuff. "Just saying."

Dave winces as he slowly withdraws his hand and puts it behind his back. "I think I can live fine without touching that camera, mahal naman niyan."

"Tumigil ka sa pagka-pilyo mo." Suway ni Tate dito. "Galit pa to sayo, huwag mo nang dagdagan pa."

Agad naman umamo ang mukha nito bago umupo sa tabi niya at niyakap siya. She rolled her eyes seeing him looking at her with puppy eyes, parang nagsi-taasan ang mga balahibo niya. But she bet that Kyx will look cute if he does that kind of stare at her, unknowingly a smile spread on her lips.

"Is everything okay?"

Agad naman sila napa-tingin sa likod nila ng marinig ang boses ng Mommy niya, naka-upo sila lahat sa isang long table sa kabilang gilid ng pool. She and others already occupy the other side of the table, habang nasa kabilang gilid naman ang mag-kambal every side of the table has five chairs. Umupo naman ang mga magulang niya sa tabi ng mag-kambal habang si Calcifer naman sa pinaka-dulo, kaharap ni Kyx.