Chapter 11

[Short notice ito Quinn at fully book tayo. Unless may gustong pumalit sayo ng schedule at client, wala akong masyadong magagawa.]

She sighs silently as Olivia asked that question through the phone. Kinausap niya kasi ito kung pwede iba na lang ang i-assign nito para kina Dave She doesn't want to see Dave for a while, baka mas lumala ang away nila. Mukhang nagtataka si Olivia at anina pa siya tinatanong nang kung ano. Naintindihan niya naman kaya kahit wala siyang gana makipag-usap, pinipilit niya.

"It's because of personal reason. Tinanong ko na din si Ma'am Tina anina. She agreed that we swap clients and schedule." Ani niya. To be honest, kinapalan lang niya ang mukha niya. Kakapasok pa lang niya sa Olivia studio and yet she refuses a job and requests a new one, pero ayaw niya lang talaga makita sina Dave. "Kaya nga pi kita tinawagan sabi niya nasayo pa daw ang file tungkol sa client?"

[Yup. You'll be taking the debutant. Pictorial starts on Friday 8 in the evening. Send ko lang ang file later. Make sure na i-fill in mo si Tina tungkol sa client mo.]

Nagpasalamat na siya kay Olivia bago siya nagpaalam dito. She immediately drops her phone before drinking the rest of her scotch. She groans when the familiar heat of alcohol drip into her throat. Tahimik lang siyang umiinom hanggang sa namalayan niya na lang na ubos na ang iniimon niya. She sighs as she stands up and grabs her bag and her car keys.

Driving aimlessly, she found herself in front of a bar, the bar that they once come to. Her vision is a little hazy but she can still walk properly though, she wore the neon pin Dave gave her. Nang makadating siya sa entrance ay agad naman siya pinapasok sa loob, nang makita ang pin sa dibdib niya.

Smoke and blinding lights greet her. People were dancing and losing their minds, clearly they don't give a fuck about anything. She chuckle bitterly. She wishes she feel the same. Discarding all her thoughts she went into the bar. Nang makarating siya doon ay agad naman siya nag-order ng margarita. She's been drinking for half an hour before her phone rang.

It was Tate. She lazily answers the phone. The alcohol is starting to hit her. Her alcohol tolerance is abnormally high. "It's 1 in the morning." She immediately remarked after answering the phone. It's weird to call someone this early but Tate knew her back then. Let's just say she's not really stable back then. Laking pasasalamat niyang hindi siya iniwan ni Tate.

Maybe Dave was right nakakasira siya. Funny that was also the last thing her mom said to her. Kaya siguro ganon na lang kababa ang tingin niya sa sarili niya. Maliban sa mga pinag-daanan niya dumagdag pa na hindi siya kagandahan noon. Hindi maganda ang dinaan niya noong bata hanggang tumongtong siya ng highschool.

[Where are you?]

Her back immediately straightens hearing Dave's stern voice. Hindi agad siya nakasagot at mukhang napansin ni Dave at pananahimik niya at ang ingay na pumapalibot sakaniya, the music that the DJ currently playing is slow erotic music. That's why people calm down a bit and the noise tone down a bit.

[Heaven's sake, are you in a bar Quinn?! How long have you've been there?!]

"None of your business." She remarked in a groggy voice before turning off her phone and paying for her drinks and leave the bar at once. Alam niyang ita-track nito ang location. She should have known, in the end, no one will be there for you except for yourself. She's stupid for depending on people. Bullshit.

"Hey, beautiful can I accompany you?" A young man approaches her. Not the first one, some men and boys tried to approach her some time now and all of them get progressively worse over time. I just want to drink in peace and this bitch ass males is making it hard for her. Can a woman even be in peace? And hindi din siya sanay ganito. She's used to boys ignoring her but ever since college. It change.