Chapter 95

"Mahal. Calm down. It's just a minor operation. Okay? Besides, Luxifer will be the one operating me. So calm down. Okay?"

She felt her whole being in shock, anina pa siya hindi mapakali. Lorenzo's state got worse that he need a transplant ASAP, the test came back compatible. She knew that but this is overwhelming, ni hindi man lang siya nakapaghanda. Everything is overwhelming, she doesn't want to speak or do anything. Anina pa siya inaalo ng binata na parang hindi din mapakali dahil sa reaksyon niya.

She tried calming herself down but it doesn't seem to work. Kyx hold her hand before kissing her forehead. She sigh before hugging him. He smile before kissing her ear lovingly, parang naglalambing ito pero kahit ganon hindi niya pa rin magawang kumalma. Gusto niyang kumalma dahil alam niya hindi aalis si Kyx sa tabi niya kung hindi siya kakalma.

"Mahal. Babalik ako." Kyx let go of her hand. "Kami, hindi ka namin iiwan. Okay?" Pakiramdam niya naging kulang ang pagka-tao niya dahil sa pag-bitaw ng binata. "But can you tell me the meaning of the emojis? Was that a yes or no? You know just a precaution. Baka hindi na ako makabalik."

Hinampas niya ang kamay nito, he chuckle. She pout before hitting him, gently of course . Naramdaman niya ang pag-init ng mata niya dahil sa sinabi ng binata. "First of all. Hindi magandang nito iyan and second, bahala ka. Hindi ko sasabihin. Kaya bumalik ka. Ewan ko sayo. Magtatampo ako."

Kyx chuckle as he shake his head, she felt herself calming down listening to his hearty laughter. "Aw, susuyurin na lang kita pagkalabas ko."

She laugh wiping the tears off her eyes, Kyx's Tagalog never fail to make her laugh. He sounded like the typical foreign artist trying so hard to speak Tagalog. "Susoyuin yon, hindi susuyurin. Wala akong kuto."

"Oh. Okay, no kuto." Kyx kiss her forehead again. "I'll just ask you what is kuto right after I came out that operating room. Okay?" He pinches her cheeks before kissing them. "I love you. So much, mahal."

Like a cue, a Nurse came in telling them everything is ready. Agad naman siya lumayo kay Kyx, as the nurse prep him and the bed. Before she knew it. Nakikita niya si Kyx tinutulak papasok as loob ng operating room. As soon as Kyx disappear from her sight, she felt someone holding her arm. She breath out feeling herself trembling. It's just a minor operation.

She has nothing to worry about but damn. She really can't help to get worried and all. She faces her Mom, hugging her. "It's okay, princess. They will be fine and your Dad called, Loren fall asleep a while ago." Her Mom remark, holding her arm. "Come on. Let's wait over the room. Okay?"

Hindi na siya umangal. Half an hour inside the room, her Mom fell asleep. Akmang tatabi siya dito ng biglang bumukas ang pinto, from there Bishop emerge with the two. Agad naman siya napatayo. They greeted her softly after seeing her Mom on the sofa fast asleep. Calcifer smile at her before walking toward her.

"Don't worry they're gonna be fine. It will be over before we know it. So calm down. Parang multo ka, putla mo." Calcifer tease her. Halata na gusto lang pagaanin ng binata ang nararamdaman niya. 

Parang nawala naman ang kung ano na nakadagan as dibdib niya. They talk for a minute before Calcifer excuse themselves, babalik lang din sila. Asikasuhin lang daw ni Calcifer ang mga paperwork sa operasyon. So she and Bishop are sitting at one of the table facing each other. Akmang magsasalita siya ng biglang may tinapon ito sa mesa, it was a black jewelry box.

Napatingin siya dito, he looks bored. Kinuha niya ito, then her eyes widen. The jewelry box is familiar. "This — " 

Bishop cut her off. "Open it."

Without a question, she open it, and she was right. It was the same ring as Calcifer and Luxifer gave her the difference is on top there was a little curve on top as if there was something on it. Bishop moves his chair in close to her before grabbing the ring and putting it around her finger without a word. The ring looks so pretty but it's missing something. Bishop sigh looking at her finger with the ring.

"Just so you know. I still don't like you."

She chuckles. "And I still don't care Bishop."

"Everything is done." Luxifer came in with Calcifer tailing behind him. Agad naman umupo ang dalawa as harap niya. Then their eyes settled on the box then in her hands, in sync. They smiled seeing it before patting Bishop. She chuckle that's when Luxifer hands her a red jewelry box. She stared at it.

"That's one is Kyx's." Ani ni Bishop, siguro nakita an naguguluhan siya. Kinuha niya iyon mula sa kamay nito. "Just so you know love. Opening that box is like being engaged. So think it thoroughly, if you know what I mean."

She started at them before grabbing the box and opening it, inside she saw a delicate ring with red stone, she looked at her finger before sliding it down there and she was right. The little curve that is on the ring that Bishop gave her, sits perfectly with the ring. She smiled seeing the ring on her finger, it look cute. Then something went on her mind. She immediately grabbed her phone before opening the camera.

"What are you doing?" Calcifer ask.

She shrug and immediately angle her hand upward and where the 3 are visible on the camera. She peeks at them, smiling. "Smile for the camera." And before the three could say anything she press the capture button. She chuckle seeing the picture. Luxifer was is in the middle both arms over his twin shoulder and the other two is looking at each other.

She chuckle, seeing how cute the picture is. These there would be a good model, to be honest. They look good even in that poor angle and bad lights.

"What is that for?" Luxifer asked, peeking on her phone.

She chuckles before opening her Instagram and posting that picture with the caption same as her comment, the emojis Kyx's ask her about. She looks back at the twins, smiling. "Just answering the question people. Just answering."

She drops her phone on the table leaning on her chair and that's when a knock echo in the room, strong enough to wake her Mom up. Calcifer stand up opening the door while she sat down beside her Mom that immediately hug her. A nurse went inside the room, telling them that both Kyx and Lorenzo is about to be put in the room.

Relief immediately washes through her being. It's done. After some time passes, Kyx and Lorenzo are in the room, still unconscious. She immediately sat in between them.

Luxifer said everything went fine so there is nothing to worry about. She sighs kissing their forehead. That's when she felt sleepiness and tiredness hit her and before knew it. She had already fallen asleep while holding the hand of the man and boy she loved and she will never let go. No matter what.