Chapter 93

"Shit."

Agad naman siya napabalikwas ng bangon ng makita niya kung nasaan siya. Nasa sala siya, mukhang nakatulog siya doon. Napatingin siya sa orasan, it's already 5 in the morning. Bumuntong -hininga siya bago tumayo at kinuha ang phone niya, na low batt bago naglakad papunta sa kwarto niya. She felt so sweaty and sticky.

Agad naman siya naligo at chinarge ang cellphone niya bago humiga sa kama niya. She tried sleeping back but she can't. She sigh before standing up, changing into her sports bra and leggings. Better yet exercise, she's felt like she gain skme weight lately Especially with Kyx around.

He never let her eat late, he even make her drink one or two glasses of water every hour of the day. Pinaglulutuan din siya nito ng pagkain, simula breakfast hanggang dinner may snacks pa. Kyx never tolerate or liked her unhealthy eating habits.

Kyx even talk to her about changing her one thousand six hundred calories a day to two thousand per day. Of course, she was hesitant but Kyx talked to her and planned her whole diet, gently introducing her to more healthier options. Hindi siya nito pinililit, pinapakita nito ang ibang option. His words, his action, nakiktang mong sobrang ingat na ingat ito.

So she simply give in, hanggang ngayon hindi niya pa din nakakalimutan ang ngiti ni Kyx but she's not use eating healthy portion of food, she felt like she gain weight but in reality she didn't. Body dysmorphia. Nawala lahat ng gana niya. She even think of throwing up everything she ate after she finish eating but, of course, that didn't happen.

She's amazed at how Kyx picks up her weird behavior and started to reassure her and motivate her. Slowly she accept it and trust Kyx and it was the best thing she did but sometimes the guilt and disgust while eating linger like a parasite. Minsan gusto niyang bumalik sa ginagawa niya noon.

Everytime she tried to, Kyx face would pop up on her mind and that is enough to stop her from making or going back to her old unhealthy habits because of Kyx, her human. Because of him, she wanted to take care of herself in a healthier way. She doesn't want to put her health in risk. She can't leave Kyx and the twins early. Slowly she accept it and she's still working on it.

Pero hindi kagaya noon, ngayon medyo sanay na siya. Slowly her body get used to her new eating habits. Kyx is always reassuring her and cheering her. Alam talaga nito kung paano siya tulungan at kung paano pagaanin ang damdamin niya. He's amazing person and she's lucky to have him.

She let out a breath before focusing on exercising but in the middle of it, bigla niyang naalala ang letter ni Angel. She doesn't know about this one. Naawa siya kay Angel, she really didn't let her own children know her, but at the same time, she doesn't feel bad. It's her choice, the guilt she felt forced her to do all of these things.

Everything she writes in that note may be true or not either way nothing will change. Siguro dahil sa guilt hindi na din sinubukan ni Angel na labanan ang leukemia nito. When she's near death, she look for Kyx to leave the twins behind.

She's a good mother, you can tell it the way the twins were raised but as a person, she's the worst. Yeah, she maybe is drugged but she shouldn't have agreed with whatever proposal my mother did. All of that for money. Is it enough though? Ruining and scarring someone for life just for money? I don't think so but for some, yes.

After two hours she finally started to walk around her apartment checking the locks and all. Nakasunod lang ang dalawang aso sa likod niya. Yeah, nagising sila anina. After five minutes of walking, she finally walk back to her room.