- Rice Balls -

Today is the Culture festival. Your classes Rice ball stand was a big hit, mainly because of Tohru's Rice balls. And because of Yuki who was forced to stand at the front of the room, dressed like a girl.

While Kyo, Tohru and the others were at the back of the class. You were forced to advertise. Outside the classroom.

You handed out flyers to people walking across, people glancing at the classroom, teachers and other weird people.

"Here! Come to our rice ball stand! We have delicous combinations!" You forced a smile as you handed yet another flyer.

"It's not good to force smiles, (Name)." When you finally payed attention to who you were giving the flyer to, you met with an older Sohma.

"Hatori-san! What're you doing here!" You placed down the flyers on the table, outside your classroom, and led him in.

"I came to check up on you, and the others. Plus I wanted to meet the infamous Honda Tohru." He followed after you as you weaved through people, to finally enter the classroom.

You were about to say something, when someone had hugged you from behind. The person was definetely younger than you. And it could only be a girl, or a Sohma guy.

" (Name)!" Momiji peeked his head out from behind you, offering you a big grin.

"Momiji! Heyy!" You patted his head as Hatori scolded him for wandering of on his own.

"You're looking well today, Yuki." Hatori walked towards Yuki, as he greeted him, soon Momiji let go of you, and made his way to the middle of the class.

"Half German, and Kyoto Japanese, Momiji!" He introduced himself to everyone as he pointed at himself.

"And this is Hatori!" He pointed at Hatori, as he stared off in to the distance.

"We are related to Yuki, Kyo and (Name)!" He proudly stated with a bright grin, causing all the girls in the class to go into 'Protect' mode.

As Hatori did a check up on Yuki, and teased him about turning into a girl. Momiji came back to you, as he quickly grabbed your hand, and made his way to the back of the class.

"Eh? Momiji, what's up?" You asked the younger male, as he carefully led you through people.

"I wanted to know if you're okay. I heard what happend the other day. Im pretty sure Hatori is here for that purpose too!" He turned back giving you a wide grin.

"I'm okay, now. I haven't seen Akito, in a while, and mostly everything is smooth!" You showed him a thumbs up, which he returned.

"If you're ever forced to see Akito, we'll go together! I'll protect you no matter what!" As you finally made it to the back, you offered him a smile.

"It should be the other way. Momiji, I'll protect you no matter what!" His smile widened up a bit, but it was a genuine smile.

"If we can't protect each other, let's run far away from here!" You laughed along with Momiji, you finally agreed with him, as he cheered and whooped.

"Yes, I am Tohru Honda, Nice to meet you!" She bowed as Hatori said something inaudible, and Yuki soon stood infront of her protectivly.

Momiji without you knowing, climbed up the stand and sat there, which soon caused a lot of trouble.

Eventually Kyo hunted him down, aggressivly grabbing him, and took him behind the curtain, soon Tohru also followed.

You made eye-contact with Yuki, before you also, quickly caught up to Kyo, who was behind the curtain.

"This might get a bit messy, knowing Momiji. "