- Friends -

Tohru and You made tea for everyone, and the both you finally settled down after offering tea to everyone.

"Old man, I mean Shigure, what do you do for a living?" Uo-chan didnt seem very interested in the tea, it seems she came here for a purpose.

"Oh. I'm a writer. A novelist!" He smiled at the two girls as Tohru instantly shot up, questioning him.

"Why are you the most suprised? You live here and didn't know?" Tohru awkwardly laughed as she admitted that she truly didnt know.

"You call it high literature." Shigure took out a book to show them, only for him to take out the wrong one. Almost everyone except Tohru gasped in horror.

"Whoops! Grabbed the wrong one! This here is what I'm interested in!" He showed us a blue book, as Uo-chan yelled to him, and Hana-chan observed the book, Tohru praised him.

"This is such a mess." Kyo who was sitting next to you, whispered for only you to hear.

"The first problem was if they somehow figure out the secret. The second is Shigure himself." You whispered back, as he nodded agreeing.

"Plus that wave girl, might just guess everything. And the gangster girl looks like she's ready to murder anyone who hurts Tohru." He wishpered back.

"They have names, you know. I don't know which is more chaotic, Momiji himself or the situation going on here." You whispered back.

"What are you two whispering about?" The two of you flinched and saw everyones eyes on you.

Tohru soon changed the topic and left to get something, while Shigure got up and left telling us he had something to attend to. So now it was just you, Kyo, Yuki and Uo-chan and Hana-chan.

"I'm glad to know she's fine, and happy. And I know she only kept it from us, so we won't worry. Still we swore we would be their if she needed any help. It might sound dramatic to you, but she's our first friend and she saved us many times. I hate that we couldn't support her, when she needed us. She puts all the effort in our friendship, but is it even worth being friends with us?" Uo-chan ended her speech.

"Look I know you're good, she's not the kind of girl that sweats these stuff." Kyo voiced out his opinion.

"Honda-san, deserves the moon, but she would never ask you for it." Yuki told us his thoughts.

"Uo-chan, Hana-chan. The both of you are really pretty and super kind, you're always there for here, and protect her. Saving her from her darkness. Tohru-chan treasure the both of you so much. And I think she kept it from you, because she treasures, she didn't want to cause more trouble. If you're worried about her staying here, I stay here too. And I swear, I will protect her in your place, no matter what. Tohru-chan is really clumsy, a dork and an airhead, but she is one of the kindest, hard-working and prettiest person, I've met." You finally finished your thoughts and opinions.

For the first few seconds it was quiet, and then Uo-chan got up, walked over to you, and crushed you in a huge hug. And soon Hana-chan joined too.

" (Name)-chan! You're a cinnamon roll! Saki, we have to protect the both of them." Tohru soon came back with a deck of cards.

"Let's play Rich Man Poor Man!" Soon the entire table engaged in battles about winners and losers.

//

" (Name)-chan, where will you sleep?" For the past few months, you and Tohru have been sharing a room.

"I'll go sleep on the floor, or the living room." You were about to head out, when Tohru grabbed your arm.

"I'm 100% sure, the four of us, can fit on the bed." Both Uo-chan as Hana-chan nodded their head, agreeing.

...

Yep. She was right four of you could fit on the bed. The three others, were fast asleep, as you closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep. Now surrounded by people, who you call friends.