The beginnings (pt.1)

Her mother cried tears of joy, her father was in pure ecstasy, a beautiful baby girl was born named Y/n. Her eyes one a pure black and one a light grey held so much innocence, her hair, though just a little tuft at this point was half white and half black. Her parents were confused how she took on the black hair and black eyes of the mother and the white hair and light gray eyes of her father in such a way ,but it was beautiful. The prophecy is upon us.

The girl was loved very dearly by her parents and her village ( the village hidden with the dragons), she was an absolute joy and so adorable how could they not love her? The village they lived in was normally peaceful until one day there was an attack. Bandits looking for riches in the old dragon artifacts, raided the village and killed everyone. But in the midst of the panic and the bloodshed her parents were able to stash her in a safe space with a little name tag. The young baby only four months old now was left in the village for a day until she was found by two ninjas from the hidden leaf Village.

Might Guy pov:
Finally a day I get to go on a mission with my life long rival. We have to go to a village in destress and help anyone we can there.
"Kakashi, are we almost to the village yet?" "Yes" he answered in a emotionless, cold voice. In a few minutes we arrived at the village gates looking for any sign of the enemy, instead only finding carnage and absolute destruction.

"What do you think happened here?"
" if I had to guess they were raided. This village has a long history and has many expensive artifacts that could be sold for a high price."

Kakashi pov:
This village is absolutely destroyed, we have too look for survivors but I doubt there will be any.
"Guy! Let's split up and look for survivors!" I yelled already entering the village to look.

No pov:
They looked around the whole village for survivors but found none until they were about to leave and they heard crying aloud high-pitched crying that must've come from a baby. They turned as fast humanly possible and travel towards the sound until it got louder and louder and found themselves at a patch of rubble they must've looked over about four times. They cleared away the rubble and open the cellar door that they found, underneath it was the most adorable baby they probably ever seen.

Might guy pov:
I picked the baby up out of the cellar and held her in my arms looking straight at Kakashi.
"What do we do now?"

"Well there is clearly nobody left in the village to raise her we should bring her back to the hidden leaf." He said softly which was surprising.
"If we want to make it back by dusk we have to leave now" I said and with that we made our way back.

Kakashi pov:
I took the child from Guy and checked the blanket she was wrapped in for anything that could possibly be of any harm to us or her. I found nothing but a little name tag nestled in it.
"Y/n L/n, huh?"
" Is that her name?" Asked Guy
"Well it says it right here" i handed him the name tag. I look down at the child in my arms
"you really are adorable" I mumbled as quietly as possible.
"what did you say?" Guy asked
"Nothing, let's just get back to the leaf village" I said in response.

A.N.
Im so sorry if this is a bad story😢 i tried my best. If there is anything i can do to better my story please tell me and don't hate ♥️
P.S. I don't own Naruto