Pt.13

Y/n pov:
The last fight is mine, I get to face a dude named Deidara from the hidden rock village. I've seen some of his battles he's strong and uses clay to channel his kekkei genkai into an explosion, it's going to be hard but if I can get close enough I'll win in close quarters combat.

"For our last fight it's Deidara vs Y/n!" It's time.

Deidara pov:
She fights close quarters so if I can keep her away and diffuse her jutsus the win is mine.

"You may begin" I'll start this battle
"it's time for you to witness my art! Katsu!" That was a nice explosion I don't know if she's going to be standing after that one.

Y/n pov:
He underestimates me that was a completely manageable explosion there's just a little bit of dust on my arm
"Your going to have to try harder then that to get me. Celestial style: galactic rain!"

No pov:
Deidara counteracted with multiple explosions hitting all of the beams
"Ice style: ice meteor!" (imma try something new with adding gifs to explain some attacks)

"Oh shit!ahhh katsu!" The ice meteor exploded into  a bunch of shards and continued to fall and pierce the ground but before they could touch Deidara he created a clay bird to fly out of the way

"Oh shit!ahhh katsu!" The ice meteor exploded into a bunch of shards and continued to fall and pierce the ground but before they could touch Deidara he created a clay bird to fly out of the way.

"Oh wow you destroyed the meteor and got out of the way of the ice shards,wow that's so impressive" Y/n said fondly with bright eyes. "Yeah yeah thanks" he replied back turning bright pink.
"Sorry honey but this must be done, katsu!!"

The whole arena floor went up in an explosion "there's absolutely no way she's going to be standing or even alive after that."

Once the smoke cleared there she was standing not bruised or battered at all with a white glow and an ominous black mist around her and her eyes closed shut. The black mist hovered around a 9 metre perfect circle of un touched ground while the rest of the arena floor was completely in ruin.

The white glow floated its way into the sky close to Deidara and his clay bird and only seconds later the clay bird disintegrated leaving Deidara to fall to the ground. With quick thinking he was able to make another clay bird which could only break his fall momentarily till also disintegrating in the black mist.

Between the few milli-seconds of the clay bird disintegrating and Deidara falling to the ground Y/n completely disappeared. A few seconds later Deidara heard Y/n's voice say
"are you ready to give up yet? I genuinely do not want to hurt you."

"No way I'm not done providing that art is an explosion! Katsu!" A large explosion was set off in the mist only for it to disappear
"Your explosions aren't going go work anymore. Shadow style: strangulation mist." The mist didn't kill him it just cut off his oxygen supply to knock him out

"The fight is over Y/n wins!" At this point Deidara was waking up
"Hey Deidara! That was a lot of fun, I'd love it fight you again some time but until then I'd like to be you friend" Y/n put her hand out for him to shake with the biggest smile on her face.

Deidara looked away and turned bright pink again, he's never seen someone especially another shinobi with such a warm energy, he definitely is no sensory type but he can just feel it in her aura. Deidara reached his hand out to shake hers.

Later:
The genin who where chosen to become chunins where called to a summit room to be given their flak jacket by their respective kage. While waiting in the summit room Y/n spotted Deidara
"Hey Deidara you got chosen to become a chunin congratulations!" Y/n jumped up and pulled him into a hug. Deidara was shocked to say the least but ended up hugging her back.

"Congrats to you to Y/n that definitely was one of the hardest fight I ever had."
"well it's almost time to get our flak jackets. Are you ready?" Y/n asked
"definitely" he answered with a smirk.

A.N

This pic makes me feel many things 🥴