Pt.4

Y/n looks like that ^just not neko (not my pic)
(this part takes place a little bit before the Uchiha massacre)

Susuke pov:
I wonder...is she as talented as older brother is? "Hey! What's your name?" A overly cheery voice asked me
" Sasuke Uchiha"
"ohhh Uchiha huh? My dad was very close friends with an Uchiha, or so he told me." Hnn, I wonder who her dad is.

"Do you want to be my friend?" She asked that so innocently, I don't think she has ulterior motives
"sure, why not."
"Great!!" She's so cheerful.

Taijutsu training: (no pov)
"For our last pairing of sparing we have Y/n vs Sasuke" Kids talked in the background, some even placed bets.

"OMG, Sasuke's so cool no way he's going to lose to her"
"If the pretty girl wins you have to by me chips" "that's the girl that k.o.ed that jerk in one hit earlier, that Uchiha stands no chance."
"He's an Uchiha, I don't think he'll lose to a girl. "

"What ever happens we'll still be friends right?" Y/n asked her new friend
"Yeah, no hard feelings."
"Good, now 3...2...1.go!"

In a flash Sasuke was on his back.
"O-ooh my, Sasuke's down Y/n wins"
Y/n when to check on Sasuke
"are you ok?" She asks nervously
"yeah, I'm fine. Remember, no hard feelings" Sasuke reminded her which is never like him to not hold a grudge when he loses.
"Thanks Sasuke"

After the day:
"Hey Naruto!"
"Y/n!, are your parents coming to get you?"
" No, and it seems yours aren't either. Which way do you live? We could walk together?"
Naruto pointed to the right.
"I live pretty far in that direction too, we can walk together?"
"Sure sounds great!"

After a few minutes of walking and talking they reached Naruto's apartment. He opened his apartment, it was quite bare but somehow extremely messy.
"Naruto, do you live alone?"
"Yeah I do, my parents died a little after I was born."

"Ohh my, I'm always here if you want to talk about anything, even if it's a little goofy. I hope you know that."
"Thanks Y/n that means alot to me. I'll see you later!"
"yep I'll see you later, bye Naruto!"

Y/n walked through the village spotting Kakashi and deciding to sneak up on him
"Hey dad!!"
"Oh hey kiddo. How was your first day at the academy?"
"It was good, I made a few friends already."
"I'll go check in with lord Hokage and after we can go spar. I'll meet you at training ground c." "Ok, I'll see you in a bit."

A bit later:
"Heyo dad."
"Y/n, are you ready?"
"Yes" (we get to start seeing y/n's kekki genkai/ tota and power!!)
"Let's go kiddo"

Kakashi made the first move kicking this sparing session out with taijutsu they went back and forth till Kakashi pulled out a kunai
forcing her to go on the defensive for a bit till she could make some space to summon a sword (kinda like Erza from fairy tail) due to her skill in kenjutsu she was able to force Kakashi close to the river forcing him to use
"water style: water dragon jutsu"
"Earth style: earth dragon!" The 2 dragons collided and cancelled each other out.

Y/n wanted to use a big move to finish this match.
"celestial style: galactic rain!!" 12 beaming, yellow rays rained down around Kakashi not actually hitting him but getting close enough to scare the crap out of him.
"Holy crap, Y/n that was amazing! I only have seen you do that jutsu once, and at that point it wasn't complete."
"Well, i just practiced alot while you were out on your mission" Y/n answered kinda embarrassed from the sudden complement. "Well that was great, I also have something to tell you."
"What is it dad?"

"The last few sparing sessions where for me and the hokage to determine if you are ready to become a genin."
"But what about the academy and my friends?" "You will have to stay in the academy for a few more months then you'll graduate. Also you'll see your friends around the village a lot, so don't worry."
"Ok!"

"Kakashi!" A voice called
"oh Itachi, what's up?"
"Oh are you with your daughter now?"
"Yes her names Y/n"
"hello!"
"Hello Y/n, it's nice too meet you"
"nice to meet you to, Itachi right?."
"Yes, Itachi Uchiha."
"Ohhh an Uchiha! Do you know Sasuke?"
"Yes, he's actually my brother, are you that girl he said he made friends with?"
"Yep!"
"That's good. Kakashi we have a meeting with the village elder in a hour. I should go now."
"Ok I'll see you there." With that, Itachi disappeared.

Y/n and Kakashi walked home
"meeting with the village elder on take about an hour so I could get food on the way home or we can make something."
"Oo oo oo!! Can we get ramen??"
"Haha sure, I'll see you in a bit I have to go." "Ok see you later!!"

(y/n's sword ⬇️)

Y/n's outfit (for now)

None of the pictures are mine