Pt.36

A.n.
I had a lil idea to do a chapter filled with a song or songs that would best describe Y/n's love/relationship/vibe with a character ♥️

No pov:
"Hahah Y/n, it's been a while hasn't it~"a voice cooed
"Who is it?" Y/n demanded
"Ohh just an old friend. How's about I kill someone close to you?"
"Absolutely not, whoever you are I'll find you and I'll kill you myself. Prepare to die"
"Come on y/n, don't take it seriously." Y/n felt a hand glide over her shoulder and neck finally grabbed on her chin and whispering into her ear
"We'll meet again real soon, just not under the best circumstances. Goodbye Y/n, just remember we haven't finished yet~"

Y/n shot out of bed in a cold sweat panting like a dog. When she was able to catch her breath she got out of bed to get water, she peered over her shoulder at the clock on the wall over Konan's desk, 3:18am it read. Y/n sighed and kicked her feet onto the ground as gently as her could so she wouldn't wake up Konan. She had just barely got over Sasori's death then Hidan Kakuzu and Asuma died as well, ripping that wound open again, leaving her in a not so stable mental state.

Y/n pov:
I made my way to the kitchen and pulled a water bottle from the fridge.
'Yoi Yami, can you help me out for a sec?'
"Sure" they both answered
'I had a weird ass dream, some voice said that they where an old friend, they are going to kill someone close to me, we'd meet again under poor circumstances and that we weren't finished something.'
"Oh ho ho, did you forget about a certain revenge crazy lunatic?" Yami said
'You mean Sasuke?'
"Yeah"
'Why in the hell would he be in my dreams?'
"Maybe it's your mind trying to tell you something. You have just lost Sasori, Hidan and Kakuzu, maybe your mind subconsciously suspects something's going to go wrong " Yoi stepped into the conversation.
'Ohh...Ohh no!'
"What is it?"
'I had my suspicions about Ita's strange behaviour, he knows it's almost his time!'
"Well then, we'll say out of your way then."
'Ok thank you, I'll talk to you guys soon'

No pov:
Y/n stormed to Itachi's room and swung the door open and slammed it closed, not to hard though, she didn't want to wake up the others.
"Itachi wake up damn it!"
"Ughh~ what are you doing?"
"I knew something was up with you! Don't you dare try to deny it!" Y/n jumped onto him straddling his hips and pinning his arms above his head.
"Where you just going you leave and not say anything!? Tell me the truth!" Y/n started to cry.
"I was, it would have been easier on you."
"No it wouldn't, and you know that! So why? Why didn't you tell me earlier?! Where you that much of a coward not to tell me"
"I'm sorry I never wanted to hurt you." Itachi looked to the side avoiding eye contact.
"When?"
"Tomorrow"

Y/n was silent, she couldn't say a word, and neither could he. Even though he couldn't speak he still had his actions. He flipped Y/n over, how it was his turn to straddle her. He rested his forehead on hers wanting to inch his lips forward but he was scared as to how she'd react. Y/n did what he was scared of doing himself, she rested her hands on his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss.

Y/n pov:
These Uchiha men, I'll tell ya, 1 kiss and they disappear. I'll miss him more then words could ever explain. I could never thank him enough for being there for me and making me feel loved and cherished. I really love him, I love him so much it hurts. I love him as a bother, a friend, a comrade, a rival and as my first ever major crush. I want him to stay but he can't, this is for his clan and Sasuke. I cannot be selfish here.

No pov:
"Stay with me, like all the nights before. Stay with me till I must leave, please."
"I will" Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down into another kiss.

Y/n pov:
If 1 kiss made them leave, maybe a second will make them stay. Oh who am I kidding, Shisui is gone because of my ignorance, I let Sasuke get swallowed by the darkness and Itachi had to suffer by himself for years. I am far from innocent, I could have saved them, all 3 of them.

Itachi pov:
I know that look on her face, that look of guilt.
"Y/n, I thought we talked about this. Don't blame yourself for my situation or Sasuke or Shisui. If they where around they'd put you in a genjutsu if you even thought about it. I bet Shisui's tossing and turning in his grave, he cared about you as much as I do, and I bet he's disappointed when you keep blaming yourself about things you can't control."
"But it-"
"Shhh, just go to sleep."

They fell asleep holding each other, it was the last time they'd have the luxury if doing so.

Y/n woke up fairly early in the morning with a sick feeling in her stomach. Itachi wasn't there anymore. She jumped out of his bed taking a few steps and found a note on his desk. She opened his note and it read:

If you're reading this I'm already gone. You where always there for me when I needed it and I didn't even have to ask. You've done so much for me and you don't even realize, I never thought I be able to feel love do strong until I was around you.

You are my rock, the person who loved me even though I don't deserve it, and regardless of what I've done. I can't count the times you've saved my ass from dying or doing something stupid. So for everything thank you, I thank you for every single little thing you've done for me.

If this world was more forgiving I think we could have spent the rest of your life's together. We could have even had our own family, but all the cards where stacked against us.

Just remember I'll love you always, no matter what.

                               All my love.
                                       Itachi Uchiha

Y/n broke down crying, she just wants to see him 1 last time, please. She re-equipped into her normal clothes and dashed out of the hideout not even bothering to grab her cloak. She dashed into the woods searching for Itachi's chakra signature, after a few minutes she caught a faint sign of it as well as Sasuke's and immediately opened a portal to its location.

God....no....please don't let this be real. Itachi was laying face up on the ground and Sasuke was standing up petrified.

"S-Sasuke?" She got no reply and she watched as he also fell to the ground. She ran over to the 2 brother and checked both of their pulses. 1 gone and 1 extremely weak. This can't be happening, no, no no no no no! Y/n let out a cry of anguish, pain, sadness, anger, ever single emotion she was capable of feeling at the moment. Y/n rested her ear against Itachi's chest hoping to hear a heart beat but nothing happened.

Even though she was still crying she couldn't neglect Sasuke. She rolled him over on to his back and started healing him, she won't lose him as well.

Y/n pov:
Another chakra signature? Damn it, what is he doing here?

No pov:
"Tobi! Get out here, now!"
A deep chuckle came from not to far away.
"Why in the hell are you here?" Y/n basically growled out.
"Why? I'm here for Sasuke" He said in a teasing voice.
"I won't let you take him."
"Ohh, but you will"
"And why should I?"
"Just give me the boy."
"Not happening" Y/n's eyes started to glow and white and black chakra started to surround her and the boys in a protective manner.

"Y/n, don't be absurd, Itachi wants his eyes transferred into Sasuke's. I was also planning on telling him the truth about his brother."
"And let me guess, planning on putting him in the Akatsuki as well?"
"Maybe, but he'll learn the truth about his brother and that dumpster fire that is called the leaf village."
"Fine, but I go as well"
"I see no problem in that"
"Good"

Y/n grabbed Sasuke and Itachi and draped them over her shoulders.
"I can take them is you'd like"
"Don't you dare touch them, I'm still healing Sasuke." Y/n continued to let tears run down her face.
"Fine" Obito opened a Kamui portal to take them to the location of his base/lab thing.