Pt.30

Y/n pov:
I miss home. I wonder what it's like now that I've been gone for a few months and lady Tsunade had recently taken over as Hokage. I want to see everyone.

No pov:
"Y/n are you missing home?" Itachi asked seemingly reading her mind.
"Yeah... it's just been weird not being around my family and the others." Y/n was staring up at the ceiling laying on Ita's bed as he sat at his desk.
"If you want to go for a day I'll cover for you."
"Really!? You'd do that for me?"
"Anything for you my little dragon"
"Awwww, thanks Ita you're the best!" y/n complemented as she jumped off the bed, kissed Itachi on the cheek and ran out the door.
She rushed out of the base and opened a portal to Naruto's house.
Y/n didn't have her cloak and she tied her hair up leaving so stay more inconspicuous.

Y/n knocked on his door a few times and soon heard the door unlock and open.
"Hey Naruto! It's been a while"
"No way! Y/n?!"
"The 1 and only" she grinned. Naruto yanked her into his apartment, closed the door and squeezed her into a hug, resting his face in her neck.
"Why are you here? Isn't it to dangerous for you to be here?"
"Nothing's to dangerous for me to see the people I care about." Naruto just squeezed her tighter
"I missed you" he mumbled into the crooked of her neck
"I missed you too" she lifted his head to meet eyes.
"So, how is everything?" She asked gently
"Ok, I guess. Sasuke's gotten really aggressive lately and Lee's still not in good shape after fighting Gaara during the chunin exams. Grandma Tsunade said she was going to perform a surgery on him to hopefully heal him"
"Oh my, I hope Lee will be ok. We should go to the Hokage's office, I should relay information to lady Tsunade."
"Alright!" Naruto swung the door open
"No Naruto I can't go out into public, I don't want people to see me."
"Right, sorry" her rubbed the nape of his neck.
"Don't worry about it, I'll get us to the office."
Y/n opened a portal to Tsunade's office and the 2 walked through it.

"Hello m'lady"
"Y/n!? Why are you here!?" Tsunade swung her chair around and stood up.
"Home sickness, and relaying information." Y/n just slipped out a scroll filled with info on the akatsuki and handed it to her.
"I also heard about Lee, could I offer my assistance?"
"Actually yes, today was the day I'm scheduled to operate."
"Oh no way, I came at the perfect time then, huh?"
"You did"
"How's dad and Sasuke after being in the tsukuyomi?"
"They're fine"
"That's good."
"Naruto, call the rest of team 7, 8, 10 and team Guy. Let them see our girl" Tsunade commanded
"Yeah yeah ok."

In the 20 minutes that Naruto was out getting the teams, y/n and Tsunade caught up on life and Lee's scheduled operation. The door then swung open revealing a crying Guy who runs over and crushes y/n in a hug.
"Oh my, my spring flower is home!"
"There's no need to cry uncle Guy." Y/n hugged him back. The door then swung open again.
"Y/n!" Kurenai, Asuma and Kakashi barged in as their teams followed behind.
"Hey!" Y/n ran over and pulled them into a group hug.
"I'm so sorry."
"Why would you be sorry?" Kurenai asked
"I had to fight you guys and I just stood around as you got hurt and dad and Sasuke where put into a tsukuyomi when I could have done Something about it" y/n choked out letting a few tears trickle down her cheeks.
"That's nothing you have to be sorry about, we all know what was going to happen if we ever had to fight, so don't you dare feel bad" Asuma said patting her head.
"But I-"
"No buts, we're your family kiddo we understand."
"He's right y/n it's not your fault" Sasuke spoke up
"Thanks Sasuke and you too uncle."

"Ok, Lee, your surgery is today. Y/n her has offered to help so you'll have me and her operating on you. Your chances of a successful operation is now about 65/35"
"That's great!!" Guy and Lee both cheered.
"But if we want to get it done we have to prepare now"
"Ok!" Lee dashed off as fast as he could in crutches. Y/n, Tsunade, Shizune and Lee chose a private surgical suite so that no one that wasn't supposed to know y/n was there couldn't find her.

After prep and sedation, Lee was ready for operation. The 2 healers cleared the bone fragments from his spinal column as Shizune assisted where it was need. After a few hours all of the bone fragments where cleared and Y/n and Tsunade could relax. Or more like slump on a couch in a private room

"So, let's hope that was successful. Can you try to update me after I leave"
"Yeah I will."
"Thanks"
"Hey, hey!" Naruto charged into the room as the others followed behind him except for Guy who was looking over Lee.
"We brought food" Sakura said causing the Hokage and rogue shinobi to jump up.
"You brought food!?" They both cheered
"Yep, since you guys worked so hard on Lee it's the least we could do." Ino answered.
"You guys are absolute angels" y/n said before she dug into her meal.

The night went on and on and eventually everyone passed out on the floor or went home. Before y/n had to leave she visited the Hokage monument, she sat at the edge of the cliff and reminisced about her growing up in the village.
All of a sudden a hand was placed on her shoulder.
"So your leaving in a bit huh?" Sasuke asked as he sat down and placed his hand on hers
"Yeah... I'm sorry-"
"No, I'll stop you right there, it's not your damn fault so get over yourself." They sat in comfortable silence with each other
"Thank you, for everything Sasuke"
"Hnn"
Y/n stood up and opened a portal back to the akatsuki base.
"I hope I'll see you again."
"Stop"
"Huh-" Sasuke pulled her back by the hand into a heated kiss. She was shocked at first but ended up kissing him back blushing a bright red trying to savor the moment.
"We better meet again, I'm so not done with you" Sasuke smirked looking down at the girl.
"O-ok" y/n walked through the portal looking looking like a tomato. She went to bed thinking about the only other kiss she has was between her and Shisui the day he passed away.

Flashback:
Y/n was sitting at a koi pond in the forest around the leaf village. She had a free time after training so she decided to walk through the woods.

Shisui knew that Danzo was going to go after him that night so he wanted to see y/n, a person he loved so much. He tracked her to the little pond in the woods
"Hey y/n"
"Oh hey Shisui. What happened you don't seem like yourself right now."
"You know me that well, huh?"
"Tell me what's wrong"
"Just a hard mission."
"Wanna talk about it?"
"Not really but if I could stay with you for a bit, that would be great."
"Of course Shi. Come here." Shisui laid his head on her lap and she just played with his hair.

They just sat there until sunset, Shisui got up suddenly confusing Y/n.
"What's wrong?"
"Oh nothing" Shisui was on his guard and looking around.
"Clearly somethings wrong."
"Nothings wrong" he said sternly
"If nothings wrong then prove it."
"Fine." Shisui pulled her in by the waist and kissed her. Y/n flushed red and almost passed out from embarrassment.
"You should go home, I have to leave. I don't want you getting hurt at night y/n"
"Umm o-ok" y/n walked home still pink.

That was the last time she ever saw Shisui.