Pt.39

No pov:
Tsunade cleared the room to assign y/n her first mission back.
"Y/n, your first mission back will be to accompany Naruto and the other jonin I'm sending to turtle island."
"Ok
"You'll spend your time there preparing yourselves. You can also train Naruto to control the 9 tails."
"That sounds great, but I won't be able to help much in Naruto's quest to conquer the 9 tails."
"Why's that?"
"My dragons never really worked like that, from the beginning they've been nothing but helpful. So I'm really sorry I can't help him with that, but what I can help with is him learning to use the 9 tails chakra once he's able to control it."

"You know, I don't really care what you do at this point to help him, just do it."
"Alrighty, when do they leave?"
"Tomorrow morning."
"Ok, just 1 last thing. Will you tell the shinobi the nations I'm no longer a threat as a rogue shinobi?"
"No need to worry, Shizune's already working on that. I told her to do it right after I reinstated you."
"Oh ok, I'll get out of your hair now, see you later m'lady."
"Bye kiddo."

Y/n walked out of the door to see Naruto leaning on the wall next to it.
"Sooo, what's your mission?" He asked
"I get to accompany your goofy ass to Turtle Island."
"Alright!" Naruto yelled punching his fist.
"I'm glad to see you didn't change much either" y/n muttered under her breath.
"What was that?"
"Oh nothing, do you want to get some ramen?"
"What kind of question is that? Of course I do!"

The 2 walked to Ichiraku's temporary shop and sat down.
"Hey Naruto what would you lik- now way is that you Y/n"
"Oh my goodness! You remember me Teuchi?!"
"Of course! You used to come over all the time with Naruto."
"Ahh the good old days." Y/n reached over the bar area and gave him a hug.
"So why haven't I seen you in 3 years? I heard rumours ability you going rogue but I just couldn't believe them."
"Well that's because they're true" y/n rubbed the back of her head.

"What!?"
"I took a mission that involved me going rogue but I was able to get out of it, now I just got back my former rank. After 3 years I get to stay home."
"Well that's good for you."
"Thank you Teuchi."

"So what would you guys like today?"
"I'll have a miso chashu pork ramen!" Naruto yelled out eager to eat
"And I'll have the same please"
"Coming right up!"
A few minutes after they got their ramen, they both dug in to their ramen.

"Where's Ayame today?" Y/n asked finishing up her ramen.
"She didn't really feel the best, so she decided to stay home."
"That's unfortunate, I would have loved to see her"
"I bet the feeling would be mutual."

Y/n could sense the chakra of 2 wiled up shinobi behind her.
"If you're just going to hide back there then bugger off, but if you have something to say come out" Y/n yelled startling Naruto and Teuchi.
"My apologies, I don't think they got the message." She apologized
The 2 shinobi ended up coming out of 'hiding'.

Y/n pov:
Just 2 chunin, I'm not going to be hard on them for not being informed. I'll be nice, I swear.

No pov:
Y/n span around in her seat and stared at them.
"Why where you spying on me?"
"You have sone pretty big balls coming into the village in broad daylight." 1 of the runts said
"Especially being a rogue shinobi." The other finished

"Aww, that's so cute, you guys finish each other's sentences. But in all honesty, I don't blame you for not being filled in on the situation, you just came back from a mission."
"What do you mean?!"
"Answer the question!"

"Now, now, let's not be hasty here. Let's take a step back and look at it from a different perspective. Why would a 'rogue' be allowed in your village?"
"Stop acting all high and mighty traitor!"
"We'll take you on right now."

Y/n turned around to face Naruto.
"Honestly, I get their drive to protect the village, but their ignorance is turning into stupidity really quick. If they didn't get the memo I'm not going to even bother explaining it."
"Do you want me to explain it for you?" Naruto asked
"Only if you want to."
"Ok"

Naruto span around in his own seat.
"You guys need to chill out."
"N-naruto?" They both questioned shocked.
"Yeah I am, but I guess you guys didn't get the message."
"What do you guys mean?"
"We're confused."
"She was on a mission where she had to go rogue, but now she's back and has re-taken her former rank as a jonin."
"Ohh"
"That makes more sense."
"Now you guys should apologize to her."

"We're sorry lady Y/n!"
"We promise this won't happen again!"
Y/n got up from her seat and walked over to them. They jumped back and fell on their asses basically shitting bricks. She got right up to them and bent over with a small smile on her face.
"Apologies accepted, now let's start over. My name is Y/n L/n, it's a pleasure to meet you."
She put her hands out for them to shake them. They both did and then ran away screaming
"Thank you lady Y/n!"

She sat back down giggling
"My goodness, that was an interesting altercation."
"Definitely" Naruto said.
"I'll pay tonight for all of your troubles."
"No I'll pay"
"No way, I'm paying"
Y/n swung onto Naruto's lap, trapping his hands so he couldn't grab froggy.
"Like I said I'm paying." She handed the ryo over to Teuchi.

Naruto pov:
Oh my god, I'm in heaven! She's always been the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, but now she's an absolute goddess, both inside and out. But right now, it's a little hard to stay calm.

No pov:
Y/n was still sitting on Naruto's lap conversing with Teuchi when Naruto.exe has stopped working. She didn't even notice it until Teuchi pointed it out.

"Naruto?! Are you ok?" In a loopy state Naruto muttered a few words y/n didn't quite pick up.
"So squishy and big"
"Umm what?"
"Nothing! I didn't say a thing!"

"Ok, anyways, I've been living in a place in the land of tea and I was wondering if you could come over for the night to clean up a bit of my stuff before we leave tomorrow?"
"Sure, I'll help out."
"Great! There's not that much stuff so it won't take that long."
"Alright let's go then."

Y/n just opened a portal for them to the home and got to cleaning up. When they finished they both sat on the couch.
"Remember when you made me make that promise to you?" Y/n asked Naruto
"Not really, what was it?"
"When I was leaving the village, you made me promise to come back."
"Oh yeah, now I remember."
"I really want to thank you for that"
"Why?"
"I probably wouldn't have come back alive."

Naruto was in shock. He never knew how big of an impact that promise made on her. He just ended up hugging her, and rested his head her chest. (Everybody's favorite hugs😉)
"Aww, what's all this about?"
"I'm just glad you came home."
A little after they both passed out on the couch.