Pt.26

No pov:
As soon as they made it to the hideout everyone vanished into their rooms except Itachi who was trying to show y/n the ropes.
After a bit of showing around her took Y/n to Pein's office.
"Just go in and ask where you're rooming."
"He won't kill me if I do, right?"
"He won't"
"Ok"

*knock knock*
"Who is it's" Pein asked from inside the room
"It's y/n"
"Come in."
"Umm where am I rooming?"
"Just stay with Konan, she wouldn't mind"
"Thanks, see you later Pein"
"Yeah"

"So who are you staying with?"
"Konan"
"Good"
"What do you mean by that?"
"She's not annoying or creepy like a lot of the other people."
"Ohhh, wait before you go can I ask you something about Sasori"
"What is it?"
"Is he a puppet master or something? That body just lightly disrupts chakra flow, I could tell there is a person in it but it was almost impossible to tell."
"Sasori is a puppet master and that was one of his puppets. He sits inside that thing, if you went to his room now he would probably be out of it by now."
"Ohh right now I get it Sasori of the red sand I heard of him during one of my missions, but anyways, I'm going to talk to Konan I'll see you in a bit Ita"
"Alright"

Y/n knocked on Konan's door which was opened a few seconds after.
"Hey Konan, Pein told me to room with you is that ok?"
"It's all good, come on in."
Konan took off her cloak and sat it on her bed.
"Pein brought in a bed earlier so I could tell he was getting it ready for you. The bathrooms over in that corner for when you need it and here's the keys for the room and the hide out."
"Thank you so much! Can I take a shower?"
"There's no need to ask, have at it"

Y/n came out of the bathroom after 20 minutes wearing her dress just not with her gloves or thigh highs.
"So y/n tell me a little bit about yourself" Konan asked
"Well I was born in a village that was destroyed killing everyone including my parents when I was about 4 months old. I was adopted by a hidden leaf ninja and was raised by him and a few other ninja. I graduated the academy at 6 passed the chunin exams a few months after. I was promoted to jonin 6 months after and made anbu another 6 months after."
"How do you know Itachi?"
"Well I was friends with his little brother and then naturally I met Ita. Can you tell met a bit about yourself?"
"Hmm" Konan looked down remembering her past
"Well I was born and grew up during the second shinobi world war in the land of rain."

Y/n pov:
Konan looks so sad when I asked her about her past.
"Konan you don't have to tell me about you past. How's about you tell me about the members of the akatsuki I dont know much about."

No pov:
After a few hours of taking and bonding someone came to the door.
"It's time for dinner come out."
They both left to room to see a red headed man standing in front of them. Y/n was a little confused since she was not introduced to this man but noticed the same chakra from she sensed from inside the Sasori puppet.
"So that's your real body right Sasori of the red sand?"
"So you knew huh?"
"It was hard to tell but the puppet gave it away a bit, there was a bit of a disruption in you chakra flow so I just able to tell. And by the way phenomenal work on that puppet"
"Thanks kid"

They met up the rest of the akatsuki in the kitchen which was connected to a large living room. Itachi and Kisame where sitting on opposite sides of the couch, the 2 waved y/n to sit down with them.
"Itachi Kisame how does it feel to know you'll have an absolute beauty in your group?" Hidan asked unapologetically. Itachi glared holes into Hidan getting mad at the comment.
"Jezz Hidan you jealous or something?" Kisame teased wrapping his arm over y/n's shoulders.
"Did I give you brain damage when I broke your neck or did me beating you in a fight make horny?" Y/n asked. Deidara spat out his water laughing like a maniac.
"Knowing him it probably did" Kakazu said
"Wow Hidan you're one weird dude" y/n said as she teleported to a table behind him crossing her legs while sitting on it.
"yeah, yeah whatever" Hidan said turning pink.
Y/n teleported back to the couch sitting a little closer to Itachi and placed her hand over his to calm him down which went unnoticed by the rest of the people around.

Later at around the middle of the night y/n snuck out of hers and Konan's room to get water. While in the kitchen she ran into Deidara scaring the both of them.
"What are you doing up?!" The whisper yelled at the same time.
"I couldn't sleep, you?" Said Deidara
"I wanted water."
"Oh, ok. So how was you first day in the akatsuki so far"
"It's been better then I thought it would be" y/n said bending over to grab a bottle of water from the bottom of the fridge and downing it.

Deidara pov:
My god, she's so much more mature looking now. Not going to lie Hidan's right, she's an absolute beauty.
"Well I was going to go out for fly, do you want to come?"
"Yeah sure should I grab my cloak?"
"Nah it's ok just use mine" I said handing my cloak to her

No pov:
"Ok" y/n slipped his cloak on over her sleeping clothes and still bare footed walked outside with Deidara to one of his clay birds. Deidara hopped on first and helped her up.
"Woahh this is great Dei!"
"It really is" He said admiring her.

After flying for a while y/n started to get tired and she cuddled up to Deidara in his cloak to rest a bit. After noticing y/n passed out he went back to the hideout carrying her inside not bothering to wake her up.
"So, where were you?" Sasori said already grilling Deidara.
"We just went out for a fly, why is this any of your business anyways?"
"Just take her back to her room" Sasori said
"Fine"