Pt.50

Y/n and Minato where the first ones through the portal and they where dropped right in front of a tailed beast bomb that Minato teleported ointo the sea.
"Sorry I didn't come earlier, I got a little held up." Y/n said
"I hope we're not to late" Minato added on
"No way. You made it right on time dad."

"Huh? Who's dad?" Sakura asked
As soon as she asked that question large gusts of wind started to come in from the ocean.
"I sent that 10 tails attack into the sea." The start of the shockwave began to seep through the rocks around them.
"Light style: absolute dome" a chakra dome formed around the allied shinobi keeping the shockwave from touching them. As soon as it was over the dome fell.

"So, talk, who are you?" Sakura asked again
"Don't worry I'm an ally of yours, the fourth hokage. It looks like I owe you thanks for healing Naruto." They both looked to Naruto who has hooked himself onto y/n's hip nuzzling his face into her as she just pat his head.
"I have to ask Y/n, is my son your boyfriend?" He face flushed bright pink as Naruto answered for her.
"Yeah yeah yeah, I guess you can say that!"

Sakura clocked him across the head
"Shut your trap! Don't waste your energy talking!"
"You're supposed to be healing me not, hurting me more" Naruto groaned out
Y/n giggled at their antics and answered Minato's question herself.
"No we aren't lord fourth, but we are good friends."
"Ahh I see. Oh, and you can just call me Minato."
"But-"
"Minato is just fine." He said giving her a smile.
"Ok then"

After a few seconds y/n felt the chakra of the previous Hokage come through the portal as well, landing next to Minato. The news of the arrival of the previous Hokage rippled through the crowd, reassuring everyone that they would be ok.
"The other re-enforcements are coming too, but I guess they're lagging behind" Naruto spoke knowing Sasuke was coming to help.

They all saw a big crash on top of a cliff that was close to where they where standing.
"It's about damn time, I've been waiting for you Hashirama!" Said a crazed looking Madara
"I'll deal with you later. First I have to stop the 10 tails. After all, it is charging right at us."
Y/n already opened a portal above the 10 tails and when through it
"Shadow style: Herrscherin of death!"

 (From honkai impact😉)"Y/n! What the hell!?""Shadow style: body bind!" Giant shadow snake started to wrap around the 10 tails like snake and as soon as she snapped her fingers they started to constrict and pin it to the ground

"Y/n! What the hell!?"
"Shadow style: body bind!" Giant shadow snake started to wrap around the 10 tails like snake and as soon as she snapped her fingers they started to constrict and pin it to the ground.
"Well I guess it's time, let's go my fellow Hokage!" Hashirama shouted

A cloak covered Minato by his half of the 9 tails chakra. Y/n teleported back and placed her hand on the first Hokage's shoulder.
"I have no idea how long the body bind is going to hold, but I should buy you guys some time."
"No worries, we don't need long"
Minato placed his hands on the backs of the 3rd and 2nd Hokage and disappeared to their marks.
"Naruto, your father's amazing"
"I know y/n, I know"

"Now let's go. Ninja art: 4 crimson ray formation" 4 red beams shot into the sky and expanded to connect with the others to make a prison around the 10 tails. At that point y/n snapped the body bind and Hashirama used his sage art deity gates to pin it back to the ground.

And finally with a dramatic entrance, Sasuke arrived with Jugo.
"Well you took your damn time Sasuke" Y/n teased causing him to look away a little flustered.
"S-sasuke!?"
"Sakura huh?" At that point the rest of the shinobi from their year came to see what's going.
"What the hell are you doing here!?" The all yelled
"You guys are just as annoying as ever"
"Hey! Watch your tone duckass" Y/n said clamping her hand around his cheeks and pulling him down to her level.
"Be a good boy" she instructed like he was a dog

"Hm, well a lot has happened and I decided to protect the hidden leaf now. Then I'll become hokage"
"I don't see you for 5 minutes and you became like Naruto my goodness duckass."
"Do you even hear yourself?" Shikamaru asked
"Do you really think we can just forgive and forget after everything you've done?" Shino added on
"I know, but it doesn't really matter what any of you think of me. The previous Hokage created these circumstances so I will be the one to fix them."

Naruto got up from the ground and walked towards Sasuke
"I'm going to be the one who becomes Hokage!"
"Well geez, if you guys think you can then I might have to put my hat in the running. I am ex anbu and a jonin after all, I'm more qualified then you guys." Y/n stood next to Sasuke.

"I does please me that you are infatuated by becoming Hokage, but speed it up!"
"Ok, ok , we're coming. Sakura, thanks for healing me, now it's your time to get some rest. Y/n, Sasuke, let's go!"

They stood right in front the the 10 tails until they saw a flash of pink.
"Do you think I'm weak? Do you think I can't keep up with you guys? Do you think lady Tsunade is the only Sanin to inadequately train her student? I'm a member of team 7 and a student of one of the legendary Sanin. Don't underestimate me."

"Then let's go Sakura" Y/n activated her 100 healings seal and it started to change shape and color due to her chakra.
"We're both students of Lady Tsunade, let's not let her down."
"Alright! Team 7 is officially back in action!" Naruto yelled while punching a fist again his palm
"Well then what are we waiting for?"
"Let's show em what we're made of ya know!"

HER (various! NarutoxreaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara