Pt.22

No pov:
"Y/n! You can't use jutsus or a chakra punch right now! Your going to run you reserve out!"
Lady Tsunade yelled.
"Oh, don't worry, I slowed down the pace of chakra going into the seal so the amount that I use in a chakra punch is replaced in a few seconds."
"Really? But why are you even working on you chakra punch?"
"I've found a way to increase internal damage by channeling a very violent jolt of chakra into the victim, similar to the gentle fist but less controlled and an increase of damage."
"Are you just going to stand there and keep taking or are you going to show me?"
"I'll show you, please take a step back"

Y/n normally chakra punched a tree which blowed a whole straight through it and then moved to another tree and used her own chakra punch causing the tree to completely explode into splinters.
"So that's what you meant, very impressive
y/n. So, how far along is the seal?"
"From the last couple of days it's now 85% done."
"Ok"

A few days later:
"Ok lady Tsunade I have to go now"
"No! I don't want you to leave dammit!" Tsunade yelled frustrated while pulling y/n into her breasts
"But I have to go back" I said completely muffled
"Ughhhh!"
"Umm lady Tsunade your drunk let y/n go" Shizune advised
"Fine, but you better come visit me soon!"
"I will m'lady"
"Oh hey, I'm proud of you for creating your 100 healings seal kiddo" Y/n turned pink and quickly turned around so Tsunade and Shizune couldn't see her
"Y-yeah, thank you ma'am"
"We'll see you later y/n!" Shizune called
"I'll come visit! Bye m'lady, bye Shizune, bye Tonton!"
"Bye!" Shizune and Tsunade called simultaneously

Y/n pov:
For the last few day I kinda had a weird feeling about the mission team 7 was sent on. That old man just seemed like he was hiding something.
'Yoi, Yami? Do you guys have the same bad feeling as me about that Tazuna man and the mission?"
"Yeah" said Yoi
"Absolutely, that old, stinky, drunk bloke just pisses me off!" Yami answers
'Should i go check on them?'
"Probably"
"It's your choice squirt."
'Then I will'

I should take it a little bit easy because I just finished my 100 healings seal so should just body flicker to dad instead of using my uchū technique.

"Dad!"
"Y/n! What are you doing here!?"
"I had a bad feeling about this mission. Wait a minute? Is that Zabuza?"
"Yes"
He was lying on the ground next to a very feminine looking boy.
"Are they-?"
"Yes"
"Oh my" I made my way to the pair and closed the boys eyes

"Y/n?!" Naruto and Sakura yelled
"Why are you here!?" They both questioned
"I had a bad feeling and I guess it was right"
When I looked in Sakura's direction I saw Sasuke on the ground.
"No!" I body flickered to Sasuke, he's impaled by senbon everywhere and his heart is not beating.
"How long has he been like this?!" I asked
"20 minutes" Sakura said in a sorrowful tone

These senbon where thrown so meticulously as to not hit any vital organs there's just 1 that caused his heart to stop, if I take it out he should come back. I immediately started to heal his neck where the senbon was and pulled it out. Sasuke then start to cough after a heart stopping minute.
"Oh my goodness" I sighed
"Y/n?" Sasuke groaned weakly
"Don't try to talk yet, let me take the rest of the senbon out."

Naruto then came sprinting over to see what was going on.
"Y/n, what's that mark on you forehead?"
"Oh this?" I asked pointing to it
"I use it to store chakra"
"That's the same one as Lady Tsunade isn't it?" Dad asked.
"Yeah it is. I was sent to go check on her actually. That's why I was able to get directions to forming it."

I finally finished healing Sasuke.
"Y/n, thanks" Sasuke said bashfully
"No problem, I was so worried about you, please don't so that again."
"Dad, you look like you about to pass out. SIT DOWN"
"Ok ok gezz"
As I start to heal dad I ask-
"So, is anyone going to fill me in about the mission?"

"Oh oh I'll do it! We got ambushed by 2 ninja then attacked Zabuza, he faked his death, we trained, we got attacked by Zabuza again with his partner and then his partner got killed and Zabuza killed that tycoon guy and his henchman."
"Well that didn't help very much. Anyways, Naruto come here I want to try something"

I've been working on a jutsu where if I connect my forehead to someone else's I can tap into their memories. I grabbed Naruto and pulled him down to connect our foreheads, I closed my eyes and read his memories. I let go of Naruto's shirt and stood up.
"Tazuna, if any other team was sent to take care of this mission you'd be dead. So, count yourself lucky."

No pov:
Later that night the team and y/n went to set up graves for the 2 fallen ninja.
"Is that really it? Is that the ninja way? To be used like tools?" Sakura asked
"Shinobi are all merely tools in the hands of destiny. No point in wondering whether it's right or wrong. It just is, it's the same in the village hidden in the leaves" Kakashi answered

"Well if you ask me if that's what being a ninja's all about something out of whack. Is that why we go through all this training? Just to end up like them?"
"What is the reason for that" Naruto and Sasuke both asked.
"That is a question without an answer and that is something we ninja have to deal with every day of our lives." Kakashi said
"I think you're wrong dad. As shinobi we are taught to go along with everything and never question it and so change never happens. We as a society have been so conditioned that we no longer want to question morals and beliefs so we just go along with the shit we're told, and that's no way to live."

"Okay, I've made a decision, from now on I'm finding my own ninja way, a way that's straight and true without any regrets! From now on I'm following the way of Naruto!"
"Haha, ok Naruto." Y/n said as she placed his hand on his shoulder.

Later:
"We could have never finished the bridge without you I can't tell you how much we are going to miss you." Tazuna said
"Do be careful" his daughter added on
"Thank you for everything" Kakashi said

"Now,now don't get all choked up, we'll see you again real soon"
"You swear you will" Inari asked Naruto
"Of course. You know Inari, it's ok to cry if you want, there's nothing wrong with that, go on, go for it"
"Who says I want to cry and if there's nothing wrong with it then hows and out go on and cry."
"No you first"

Y/n pov:
Wow that whole conversation was the 2 of them just choking up.
"Forget it!" Naruto said crying
"Aww it's ok Naruto" I said as I pulled him down into my chest to comfort him but released soon after so we could leave

No pov:
"It was all thanks to that boy that we where able to build a bridge to a place we've never known, a place where we found courage, a place to fulfill our dreams" Tazuna spoke
"Um speaking of the bridge, now that it's finished what should we call it?"
"Oh yes of course I know the perfect name"
"You do? What is it?"
"We'll call it the great Naruto bridge"