Pt.27

(1 month time skip) no pov:

"Y/n have you heard?" Itachi asked a open ended question.
"Heard what?"
"The leaf village was invaded by sand and sound ninja and now the Hokage and Kazekage are dead."
"What the hell? Really?"
"Yeah"
"Then should we take a visit to the leaf?"
"Hnnn" Itachi nodded in agreement.

Y/n, Itachi and Kisame sat a little shop eating tea and dango and it just so happens that Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai and Sasuke where to meet outside.
"Kakashi your early that's unlike you" Sasuke pointed out.
"Well sometimes I am" Kakashi and Sasukes eyes drifted into the shop finding only tea and leftover dango.
"Hmmm"

The 3 akatsuki members walked down a pathway on the side of a river and where confronted by Asuma and Kurenai.
"You guys aren't from around here are you? So what are you doing here?" Asuma asked.
"It's been a while Asuma, Kurenai"
"The fact that you know our names means you're a former shinobi of this village"
Y/n and Itachi took off their straw hats to meet them in the eyes. A few strands of Y/n's hair dropped back into place and Itachi opened the top few buttons of his cloak confirming their suspicions.
"Well whadda ya know, Itachi Uchiha and Y/n. It has been a while, hasn't it kiddo"

"So are these old friends?" Kisame asked
"My adoptive aunt and uncle actually" Y/n answered
"Well then I suppose I should introduce myself. Hope we could get aquatinted later. The name's Kisame Hoshigake"
"Why should we wait for later when I could wipe the floor with you now?" Asuma threatened
"Wow Itachi they seem to hate you as much in this village as they do in mine"
"We know who you are Kisame, we've heard all about you. You hail from the hidden mist village suspected of espionage and the murder of a feudal lord, you're a rogue ninja from the land of water wanted in every nation." Kurenai said
"You're a high rank S class ninja listed prominently in the bingo book... Itachi I have to hand it to you the fact that you'd even show your face in this village after what you've done, it takes some guts."

"I'm warning you 2 you don't want to interfere with me, it isn't my desire to kill you" Itachi said
"You know that's kind of hilarious coming from a man who murdered his own people. Now come on out with it, I know you didn't come skulking in here dressed like that for no good reason. What are you after?"
"This guy is getting on my nerves, can I kill him?" Kisame asked swinging Samehada onto the ground.
"I would prefer you did not but it looks like we're not getting anywhere without a fight. Your moves tend to stand out, so try not to make a ruckus" Y/n said acting her way through this scenario.
"Then their as good as dead" as soon as Itachi's hat hit the floor Kisame swung at Asuma causing him to jump back to keep Samehada from hitting Kurenai so she could put Itachi into a genjutsu. Kisame had Asuma trying to keep Samehada from touch his shoulder but it didn't work to well. Kisame revealed the shark skin and tore up Asuma's arm.
"It's about time Kurenai" Kisame and Y/n found weird goop engulfing their feet and a tree grew around Itachi trapping him. Kurenai then emerged from the tree to kill Itachi but her switched their places.
"Genjutsu of the level does not work on me."
Kurenai then broke the genjutsu but y/n had kicked her into the river without giving her any chance to react.
"You live up to your reputation, however-" He  got behind Kurenai.

"However this is the end of the line" Kakashi popped up behind Itachi. Kisame got his cheek cut by Asuma's chakra blade causing him to use the shark bomb jutsu to which Kakashi countered with one of his own.
"Not that I'm unhappy to see you but what are you doing here?" Asuma asked
"Well you know I asked you to take care of them earlier but I guess I got a little worried" a shadow clone of Kakashi showed up in front of Asuma.
"Oh dad it's you" y/n said.

"Ohh so there is someone with those crazy eyes other then Itachi, you're Kakashi right? The copy ninja" Kisame asked
"You can imagine my surprise when I go to check out lowlife vagabonds at the tea shop and I find no other then Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki and my daughter who's gone rogue."
"So father huh?" Kisame asked elbowing Y/n
"Adoptive father but yes."