Pt.19

A.n.
Y/n improved her uchū(universe) technique (the weapon summoning thing) and now can do some cool things like:
1.Create worlds and universes for any use
2.Summon weapons, armoury and other things that have been stored
3.Travel long distances fast
4.Pull herself and other people into universes
She uses it a lot for missions and travel

Y/n pov:
I've found myself in many taverns in the land of rivers and fire looking for any information for my missions, but this bar in the village hidden in the valley is well liked by ninjas. Since I do look much older then I actually am no one's going to question why I'm here.

"Hey bartender? Can I just get a water please?"
"Sure, on the house sweetheart. So what's a leaf ninja doing here?"
"Oh just a little mission and information gathering."
"What kind of information?"
"Looking for people"
"A bounty or something else?"
"A sensei and an old friend"
"May I ask who?"
"Lady Tsunade and... never mind"
"Ohhhh, I heard she's in the land of grass gambling, she has I.O.Us everywhere and she actually ended up paying one here a few weeks ago"
"Really, that does sound like her. Thank you so much for the information"
"No pro-"
*crash*
"Looks like another fight, this is the second one this week"
"Allow me to break it up you've been extremely helpful"
"Ok, be careful little lady"
"I will"

"Hey, break it up you fools!"
"What are you going to do about it girl" a man slurred.
"Leave now or we'll have bigger problems"
"Shut up little girl, we'll stay if we want!" the second man in the fight yelled trying to swing at me to which I just kicked him in the head sending him out the door knocking him out.

"Your going to pay for that!" The second mans friend screamed causing about 8 men to surround me try to beat me up. Which ended up with them all thrown out the door knocked out.

"I'm so sorry about the door I hope this covers it" I said as I left around 9000 ryo on the counter. As I left I heard a little bell ring and a straw hat with red string decals and a black feather fell on to a table in the far corner of the bar. Finally, I think it's him.

Ever since leaving the village hidden in the valley I've had a feeling that I'm being followed or at least watched. Since I'm in a forest whoever's there could be watching from anywhere and I can't even seem to sense their chakra, so how's about I try to lure them out. I found a little open area around a pond, perfect. I kneeled down at the edge to see the water and what appears to be little koi fish in the pond. *ring* that bell sound again and it's super close, I snapped my head up.

"You've grown up my little dragon." Only one person calls me that.
"Itachi!" I squealed a little as I jumped up.
"I had a feeling it was you but I couldn't be 100% sure" I said as I placed my hand on his cheek taking a little step forward.
"It's been quite a while hasn't it, how have you been?"
"I've been good, busy but good."
"And how's Sasuke?"
"As good as he can be. Kakashi is his squad leader so I've been hanging around and helping train him a lot more then normal and I'm on a break from my anbu missions."
"That's good. So anbu? How did that come along?"
"Well I passed the chunin exams 5 years ago, made jonin 6 months after and anbu came another 6 months after that. And
how's about you? How have you been?"
"Surviving, barely"
"That's it?"
"Basically"
He really needs a hug.

Soooo I pulled him down into a hug since he's about a foot taller then me. He seemed shocked at first but he hugged me back
"I missed you a lot you weasel"
"I miss you so much my little dragon" he said as he voice broke a bit
"Itachi?"
"Hmnnn"
"You know you don't have to keep the tough guy act up around me. Just let it out"
Itachi ended up dropping to his knees burying his face in my chest crying ever so lightly I just held him tight.

"It's ok to not be ok, it's ok to be hurt. Itachi, you don't have to be perfect with me right now or ever. After what you had to do for the village you deserve to be consoled and supported and so much more. You don't have to keep the act you've had up for years when with me"
He's really crying now.
"I'll always be here for you Itachi, I care about you so much."

After staying like that for a good hour we decided to go sit down against the trunk of a tree.
"I'm sure you heard that the akatsuki is trying to recruit you, right?"
"Yes I have"
"I was actually sent to find and convince you to join us bu-"
"I will join"
"You don't have to decide now, this is a big decision, you'll have to go rogue."
"I can trust you with something important, right?"
"Anything"
"I was actually sent on a mission to join the akatsuki to spy for the village"
"Hnnn really?"
"Yes the reason why I'm even out of the village is because the hokage wants to check on lady Tsunade and try to make some contact with the akatsuki so I can join. I don't know if Danzo is going to try something or try to have me spy on you for him but it all seems a little sketchy to me. Why would they send me when you are keeping watch on them?"
"They want to have plenty of information about the akatsuki not just me keeping and eye on them."
"But I don't even know if I'll be able to relay the information without being caught."
"Well with you telekinetic powers, you won't be able to get caught."
"But-"
"Don't worry to much about it, you'll be ok I'll be with you."

After a little bit of silence I spoke up
"Hey Itachi."
"Yes?"
"Are you hungry?"
"A little bit, are you hungry?"
"Yep, can we go out and get dango like old times?"
"I don't see why not"
"Great let's go!"