Pt.23

Y/n pov:
I have to tell the truth to everyone about my mission. I marched to the Hokage's office as anxious as I possibly can be.
"Lord Hokage, I was able to get into contact with Itachi, I am to meet him and the rest of the akatsuki in 11 days on the edge of the eastern border."
"I see, I believe it's time for your people to learn the truth. I will have them called here, in the meantime tell me about the missions I just sent you on"

Naruto pov:
We just got told to go to the Hokage's office, maybe we're going to get rewards for the mission or a A rank mission!

"What's up?!" I asked going into the room. Why are there so many people in the room. Sakura came in a little bit behind me.
"Why is team 10, 8 and whoever they are with us?" Sakura asked.
"Yeah, and who the hell are they!?"
"Naruto calm down, that's my uncle's team, they are very dear to me so please don't yell."
Why did y/n sound so nervous and sad?
Sasuke and Kakashi sensei came in last.

"So why are we here?" Kakashi sensei asked
"There's something that I have to tell you and it involves y/n" old man Hokage said
"So what is it? You can't keep us waiting ya know!"
"Y/n must go rogue"
"What?!" The whole room yelled simultaneously.
"Y/n has been scouted out by the akatsuki and they want her to join. This it a good opportunity to gain information about them so we can keep the village safe."

No pov:
"But that's the organization that Itachi Uchiha is in." Kurenai gaped
"You can't send her it's a death trap! If she gets caught spying it's all over for the kid! What the hell are you thinking!?" Asuma yelled

After Itachi's name was mentioned Sasuke stood there shaking he couldn't comprehend all the emotions going through him, he was mad, very, very mad.
"You can't send her! Itachi will figure out she's a spy and he'll kill her on sight!" Sasuke yelled at the Hokage shocking a lot of people in the room.
"He'll murder her like he did my clan!"
"Sasuke's right, he'll see right through her, you and y/n both know that!" Kakashi said
"Am I the only one who doesn't know who the akatsuki are!?" Naruto asked over all of the yelling
"Naruto, the akatsuki are a criminal organization made up of a select few S-rank ninja from around the world." The Hokage answered
"You're going to get yourself killed y/n!"
All of the genin yelled causing y/n to lower her head and look at the ground.
"Lord hokage you can't be so foolish as to send a child into the enemy like that." Kurenai said
"Everyone's right, you'll just kill off y/n for no reason!" Guy yelled

People just continued to yell and yell about how y/n was going to die causing her to blow a fuse.
"I have to do this! You guys may not understand it now but in the future if I don't to this the akatsuki will tear the world apart! I can do this so don't underestimate me damn it!"
Y/n just ran and jumped out of a window after to escape the stress the whole conversation was putting on her.

She ran a little bit past the village gates to a field where her and Shikamaru went to stargaze. 

Y/n pov:
It felt so weird, so awful when I snapped, I never like getting really mad like that. I flop down onto my back looking up at the sky.
"I thought you'd be here"
"Ohh, Shikamaru, why are you here?"
"I'm not here to lecture you about your choices but why are you doing this?"
"You heard it yourself, this is the only chance to get information about the akatsuki. I know the risks going into this mission but the possible rewards are far higher then any risks. I want to do this for the village and my friends."
"Okay, so be should go back then."
"Why?"
"They're just worried for you, just tell them what you told me, they might understand"
"Shikamaru, thanks" I said as I hugged him
"You're welcome troublesome woman"