Pt.20

An.
I'm sorry that this is really nothing like how Itachi normally acts. I am intentionally making it so he can be his 'true self' and regain a little bit of his childhood and gain a little flirtiness when he's alone with Y/n.

No pov:
"Hello, can we get 3 orders of hanami dango and 1 of mitarashi dango please?" Y/n asked the older lady who was working the till.
"Of course my dear. Anything else?"
"No thanks"
As Itachi went to hand the woman the money Y/n put her hand out to stop him.
"It's fine Ita, I'll pay, but can you grab the food?" Y/n asked beaming at Itachi.
"Okay, are you sure?"
"Of course, this was my idea after all. I'll find ya in a minute."

"Is that handsome man your boyfriend?"
"Ohh umm" y/n stuttered for a second being caught off guard by the question.
"N-no, we are just good friends."
"Oh, how unfortunate. You are so gorgeous and he's very handsome, you 2 are a match made in heaven."
"That's very sweet of you but we are only friends."
"For now." The woman smirked and wiggled her eyebrow to that y/n just giggled
"I don't think so, but anyways, thank you very much. I'll be sure to come again."
"Of course sweetie, I look forward to seeing you again."
"Bye!!" Y/n said waving back to the lady while leaving the shop with Itachi.

After walking for a bit they found a little secluded lake where they sat on the dock to eat.
"So Ita, when will you have to leave?"
"I don't know, but I'm sure Pein would want me a back fairly soon"
"So like tomorrow?"
"Probably"
"Then that means we have the night together, right?"
"Yes"
Perfect perfect, at this point y/n has already switched from her normal outfit to a black bikini using her uchū technique and she pulled Itachi into the water.

"My my, it's a drowned weasel what is he ever going to do?" Y/n teasingly said dancing around Itachi on the water. Itachi got out of the water and then took off his cloak, shirt and fishnet undershirt causing y/n to freeze and blush bright pink. Those abs! Ohh my holy mac & cheese balls!
"Oh come on y/n you're less covered then I am" He said getting close to her. Itachi ran his hand through her hair on her scalp and pulled her into him whispering in her ear while smirking like a madman
"Don't get so nervous my little dragon, it's just me."
Y/N EXE. HAS STOPPED WORKING

Itachi then chucked y/n into the water and let out a wholehearted laugh that shocked y/n.

Y/n pov:
Oh my, I've only heard that laugh once when he was with Sasuke and Shisui. It's so cute, I think I might die.

No pov:
Y/n was able to crawl back on to the dock where Itachi was already standing on.
"Oh my, the sun has already started to set." Y/n pointed out
"You're right, we should get ready to go and find somewhere to stay the night."
"Yeah".
Itachi's clothes where already dry now and Y/n just switched back to her normal clothes.

The pair walked to another nearby village to get a room at motel to stay the night in.
"Can we get a room?" Itachi asked the clerk at the desk.
"We only have rooms with 1bed in them. Is that ok?" He asked (ik a cliché bare with me now)
Y/n looked at Itachi and nodded.
"Yes, it's fine"
"Ok then you'll be in room 103. Have a nice stay" the clerk said as he passed the key to Itachi.

"Oh wow, the rooms so nice!" Y/n said
"Would you like to take the first shower?"
"If you don't mind"
"I don't mind at all, go straight ahead"
"Thanks"

After about 15 minutes y/n came out of the bathroom wearing some night clothes

(Not my photo)"It's your turn Ita" y/n said while drying her hair "Alright" was all he said taking off his cloak and leaving it on the edge of the bed

(Not my photo)
"It's your turn Ita" y/n said while drying her hair
"Alright" was all he said taking off his cloak and leaving it on the edge of the bed.

When the water turned on in the bathroom y/n scooched towards his cloak on the edge of the bed.

Y/n pov:
It's still in good condition considering the amounts of battles he must have been in wearing it, this just goes to show how impressive Itachi is. I picked it up in my hands, went to the mirror and put it on. Is this wrong?
Yes, but is it fun? Absolutely.

I checked myself out in the mirror twirling and dancing around in the oversized cloak. It smells like him, it's almost intoxicated.

No pov:
Y/n was so preoccupied she didn't even notice Itachi coming out of the bathroom he leaned against the door frame for a second admiring her and then he came up to her wrapping her in a hug from behind.
"Are you trying on my cloak to see how it would look for future reference or are you doing it for something else?" He asked smirking while looking at her through the mirror.
"Ohhh umm" Itachi just smirked even more from her inability to speak
"Well it's time for bed and you can wear the cloak for the night" he said throwing her over his shoulder while all she could do is squeak until he placed her on the bed.

Y/n snuck into the sheets while he took off his shirt to sleep more comfortably. She then rolled over to face Itachi as he got into bed once he was lying down she inched a little closer which didn't go unnoticed by Itachi who pulled her into his chest by the waist. He then reached for the off button on the lamp successfully shutting it off.

"Good night my little dragon"
"Good night weasel"