Pt.42

No pov:
Y/n was pulled out of unconsciousness by a crazy amount of shaking. She shot out of bed only for the nurse and Rogue to try and push her back down.
"Y/n you need rest." The nurse said
"I'm completely fine, I need to see what's going on. That was Hiradora, so it means Uncle Guy is not joking around."
"Y/n you need to stay and rest I'm not letting you kill youself." Rogue said
"I'll be fine, I need to go help."

"I'm not letting you go." He persisted
"I have to go."
"Ok, I'll let you go but no fighting" the nurse offered.
"I 'promise' I'll be fine"
Y/n broke Rogue's summon and body flickered to the strongest point of Hiradora because she couldn't sense Guy's or Kisame's chakra from that far.

She ended up falling from out of the sky and landing on water and finding no one there. She looked inland and found people stand close to the trees.
"What happened?" She asked running over
"Y/n! You're ok!" Guy ran over and squished her in a hug.
"Yeah I'm ok but what happened?"
"To much to explain right now, we'll tell you later" Yamato said
"Alright. What is Aoba doing?"
"Trying to extract information."

"You might want to get him to take a step back. Kisame's still conscious"
"What!?" Kisame bit his tongue off and reefed himself from the restraints and put a water prison around himself. Guy tried to get him out but couldn't get in.
"None of us will be able to get him out, just let me see him. I won't be to bring him out but I might be able to make him stop."

Y/n walked over to the water prison and placed her hand on it trying to push it it and Kisame let her. She let her whole body into the water prison. Y/n hugged him and he hugged her back as their final goodbye. He placed his forehead on hers and transferred some of his memories to her of his past, the past she was never told about. He then pushed her straight out of the water prison.

"No Kisame, don't do it!" Naruto held her back.
"No, please don't do it! I can't lose you too! Please no!" Kisame just smiled and summoned sharks that crushed him turning the water prison red.
"Kisame! Nooo! Please come back! Please.." Y/n started pulling against Naruto while.

"Y/n stop! He's gone.."
"You think I don't know that!?" Naruto loosened his hold on her kind of shocked because that was the first time Y/n snapped at him.

He turned her in his arms and she hugged him, resting her head on his chest as she let out a cry of desperation that broke everyone's heart. Watching someone as strong as her break down would hurt anyone.
"Kisame was the 1 who helped me after I lost everyone. You may think the Akatsuki was filled with heartless murderers, but they where still people. They felt love and they became part of my family and now I've lost all of them and they'll never come back!" She started shaking and letting in and out very shallow breaths clenching her fists around Naruto's shirt.

"Y/n please calm down" Naruto said rubbing her back, but she was still shaking and crying until she passed out again due to the previous exhaustion from the knockout drug.

She woke up on the same bed in the infirmary seeing Naruto resting his head on her lap and . She sat up and ran her fingers through his hair.
"Y/n you're awake!"
"Hey Naruto"
"How are you feeling?"
"Shitty"
"I can't blame you, ya know."
"Hmm" Y/n got out of bed and walking to the door.
"Where are you going?"
"To take a bath."
"Ok, be safe"
"I'll try."

Naruto pov:
She's so detached right now, I feel bad. I know the Akatsuki where doing bad things but they became her family. I now finally know what her and Sasuke feel like after losing pervy sage.

No pov:
Y/n ran a bubble bath in the en-suite of her room to calm down. She then stripped and sat down curling up and wrapping her arms around her legs.
"Y/n" someone knocked on the door lightly
"Huh?"
"It's Sting"
"I didn't even summon you, why are you here?"
"Rogue told me there was something going on. So I brought Frosch with me to cheer you up."
"But I'm in the bath"
"Frosch doesn't care" (I have no idea if Frosch is a girl or boy so we'll go with they)

"I miss you Y/n" Frosch's little voice called from out of the bathroom.
"Sting, let Frosch in."
"Ok"
The door opened enough for Frosch to come running in then it closed behind him.

"Hey Frosch, how are you?"
"Fro is good!" Frosch smiled so brightly it made Y/n smiled as well.
"Would you like to come in the bath?"
"Yes please" Y/n helped Frosch take of the little frog costume and then set Frosch on her knees in the bath.
"The water is so nice"
"Fro thinks so too" that just made Y/n's heart break melt.
"How's Lector? I haven't seen him in a while"
"He's good."

They sat in the tub for awhile till Sting was banging on the door telling them they've been in there for over an hour. Y/n got out and re-equipped into her normal clothes and then she dried off a tired Frosch and put on their little frog costume again. They walked out of the bathroom to see Sting sitting on her bed.

"Can you bring back Fro, they're really tired."
"Yeah sure, so how are you now?"
"Better, thanks for bringing Frosch I really needed that."
"No problem. I'll see you later"
"Goodbye see you later" They disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Y/n went out on a walk to find Naruto. She picked up on his and B's chakra and followed it into the waterfall. She walked through the large hallway to the room Naruto and B where in.
"Y-y/n?!"
"Hey, I came to watch you train"
"So you're feeling better?"
"Yeah I guess." She sat down and watch Naruto continue to train.

"Somethings been bugging me."
"Huh?"
"Ever since Y/n came in and the door was opened I could sense some of the 9 tails chakra"
"Really? That was hours ago." Y/n closed her eyes and white and black chakra flames grew front the corner of her eyes.
"Wait I sensed it too, it's coming from 2 sources"

"They're starting to sense things. The only people with 9 tails chakra are the gold and silver brothers. What'll we do B" 8 tails asked over their own psychic link.
"Do what?"
"What do you mean 'do what'? Weren't you paying attention to the plan?"

"Y/n we should figure out what it is"
"Mm I agree"

"B, they're going to escape! Follow them!"
Y/n and Naruto ran out of the room and into the hall.
"Oh!"
They almost made it to the end of the hall then some portal thing opened with leaf shinobi walking out of it.
"Y/n, Naruto stop!"
"Now I get it, the plan was to keep us here the whole time! You bastards! Without us the whole shinobi alliance will get slaughtered! Let us out!" Y/n yelled
"Please go back into that room."
"No, let us out!"
"Let me talk to them"
"Iruka sensei?!" Y/n and Naruto yelled shocked

"There's no need to worry just go back into the room."
"If there's no need to worry they you'll let us out to check." Naruto said going into sage mode. The ninja started to look on edge. Y/n then jumped forward past the group of shinobi and past the waterfall and Naruto pushed out the Akimichis that tried to stop him but his head band fell off. As soon as they touched the ground they where bombarded by images in their mind from the war they didn't even know started. The Nara there held them both in a shadow possession.

"I knew it! The alliance is getting slaughtered! Let us go now! I'm not losing anybody else!"
"Madara launched a full scale assault to capture the 9 tails, the 8 tails and Y/n"
"What in the hell does he need with me"
"I don't know, but we're doing this for your safety. Protecting you means protecting the future."

"Well if you hold us her there will be no future to protect, because all of you will be dead! You don't know the kind of force you're going up against! Everyone will be dead, it will be a full-scale massacre without us!" Iruka stepped up between the 2 handing Naruto his head band then putting a sealing jutsu between them. Naruto went into the 9 tails chakra mode and Y/n let black and white scales take up the side of her arms, face and sides as well as well as activating her 100s healing.

"There is in no way you'll keeping us here!
Not when our comrade are being put through hell" Naruto yelled as they broke sealing jutsu and shadow possession jutsu around them and then did the dash.