Pt.35

No pov:
"Well, lady Chiyo, it's really over." Y/n said shedding many tears.
"It should have been me instead. He knew what I was going to do but he still let his guard down."
"H-he... I... I'm sorry"
"There's no need to be"

Y/n heard a light groan in the distance.
"Sakura!" She ran over to check on her
"Are you ok?" Y/n asked
"Actually, yes, I feel ok."
"Good. I'll just cut to the chase, I might have to run from the akatsuki and stay further away from the village."
"Huh?! Why?!"
"Please don't yell, but I could have been or could be compromised for helping you guys."
"Ohh, I see, do you have to go now?"
"Yes. I'll hopefully see you again" Y/n body flickered to Deidara before Sakura could say anything.

"So what in the hell happened this time Dei? Both of your arms are missing."
"Y/n get out of the way!" Deidara yelled like she didn't know that Naruto was right behind her.
"Rasengan!" Y/n just opened portals behind Deidara and herself pulling them safely onto a tree branch.Naruto pulled off the head of the clay bird that Gaara is in to save him.

"Y/n, where's my man Sasori?"
"Gone" she mumbled
"What?"
"He's dead!"
"No way, those 2 got the best of him!?"
"Yes, I wanted to step in, believe me, I really did, but he wouldn't let me." Y/n started to choke up a little.
"Come on y/n, don't cry" Dei comforted to the best of his ability.

After a bit y/n kept watching Deidara's  gaze pointing at Kakashi.
"Don't even think about it, Dei. In your condition you'd end up getting destroyed and I wouldn't fair much better."
"Hmpf! Fine!"
"Don't pull a hissy fit, I'm not in the mood."
"Tch, ok"
"We should go now"
"Alright"

After getting back to the hideout, Y/n stayed with Itachi crying her eyes out. The last time she cried (before that day) was when she lost Emi and Tsubami. After she finished crying she wouldn't move from Itachi's chest for hours, she wasn't asleep but she was just completely numb. Konan ended up having to bring food for them, but Y/n refused to move in anyway so she didn't eat. After about 16 hours of sticking to Itachi, Kisame was able to get her off of him but she still wouldn't move much so he just carried her like a princess out of the hideout and to their favorite lake only him and y/n knew about.

"So, do you want to talk about what happened?" He asked the girl who was curled up in his lap.
"Not really"
"That's completely fine." Y/n exhaled and started taking anyways.
"I haven't cried or have been this miserable in years, what the hell is wrong with me."
"You already summed it up, you've been bottling up those emotions for years so what else could you really expect?"
"I don't know, I've gone through a lot of loss in my life but it's only really been this bad once."

"That's because you're a good person, well, way better then the rest of us in the Akatsuki. You don't really realize it, but you feel things so much more emotionally then the rest of us."
"I do?"
"You do. You concealed it when you first joined the akatsuki but after getting to know you better, it's pretty obvious we're not cut from the same cloth."
"Hmm, thanks for everything Kisa"
"No problem guppy"
"Hey!"
"Just for that reaction it's gonna stick."
"Ughhh, come on!"
"Deal with it.... little guppy"

Time skip:
It's been a few days since y/n's melt down and everyone was called out to Pein's office. For what? They didn't know.
"Now that everyone's here, Deidara, meet your new partner, Tobi."
"It's great to meet you all!" A highly, childlike voice came from a masked man who walked out of the shadows of the office.
"No way! Just put me with y/n and have him tag along with another team." Deidara complained.
"I was actually planning on putting y/n on your team till Tobi learns the ropes, but I guess you don't deserve it."

"Come on Dei, it will be fun! A new teammate what's the worst that can go wrong."
"Hmph! Fine, only if y/n agrees."
"Well y/n, do you agree" Pein asked
"Yes, I do, if something happens we could always dispose of him if we have to."
"I guess you're right, you are all dismissed." Pein finished the meeting.