Pt.29

No pov:
The 3 made its back quite late and Kisame wents straight to bed as the other 2 showed then met out in the kitchen.
"Hey Ita are you ok?"
"Well why wouldn't I be ok?"
"After seeing Sasuke? Making him relive that night again? I know you feel worse then I did."
"U-uuuh... your right." Itachi stuttered out looking down.
"That's what I thought. Do you want to talk about it?"
"Yes, just not here."
"Then I'll take us to a private place." Y/n said waving her hand opening a rift into one of her dimensions.
"Well what are you waiting for let's go." Y/n said calling Itachi to follow.

They warped to a beautiful forest with a small waterfall and pond.

(Not my photo)"This is one of the dimensions I made

(Not my photo)
"This is one of the dimensions I made. It's a bit of a work in progress but nonetheless it's suitable for this. Now can you tell me what's up?" They both sat at the edge of the pond.
"I-I hurt him again." Itachi choked up and buried his head in his hands. Y/n pulled him down to her lap and let him curl up to get comfortable.
"Hmm"
"I never wanted it to come to this~"
"But there was no other choice?"
"Yeah, but now Sasuke has to travel in the path of darkness and he's probably going to turn his back on the village. This wasn't supposed to happen to him."
"You know, Sasuke is very mentally strong and I do know if he ever does go rogue they'll be 1 person to pull him back."
"Hnn?"
"The one we sent to capture today, Naruto. He will never admit it out loud but he really does care about Sasuke and he wants the best for him. Even if the both of us are gone, he'll still fight for Sasuke."
"Hnn"
"You know Itachi, I'm honored that you feel comfortable enough to open up with me. You barely opened up to Shisui and you trust me enough to show all your emotions to me."
"I should be thanking you for putting up with me."
"You know there's no need for that. I'll always be here for you."

Itachi got up from her lap and poked her in the forehead with his index and middle fingers reminiscing about their times together with Shisui.
"Hnnn" y/n was blessed with the ability to read Uchiha, giggled and lightly kissed his cheek before getting up and re-equipping out of her cloak and gloves. She reached out her hand to Itachi to pull him up.
"Can I stay the night with you?" Y/n asked a little flushed, Itachi just chuckled and replied with a simple yes. She reopened the warp to Itachi's bedroom.

Itachi opened the covers and laid down first leaving plenty of room for the girl but instead she found herself burrowing her head in his chest with her arms around his waist and her legs tangled between his. She passed out in a matter of seconds leaving Itachi drawing circles with his on the part of her back left open by her dress.

Itachi pov:
My god if she wasn't here right now I'd probably be blind and completely miserable or maybe even dead from my illness. I still remember that look on her face when she found out about it.

(Flashback) no pov:
Y/n went to go get Itachi for breakfast, when she opened his door she could hear him violently coughing in his bathroom. She bursted into the bathroom to find Itachi curled up on the floor in a fetal position coughing up blood.
"Itachi what's wrong!?" Y/n pick him up from off the ground so he was sitting up straight. She used her chakra to scan his internal organs, throat, sinuses and blood vessels. She found some pretty interesting stuff in her search, inflamed blood vessels and damaged kidneys as well as other arteries.

"Itachi have you seen a doctor yet?"
"I have"
"What's the diagnosis?" Y/n asked worried
"Mpa" (this is the best theory I've found for this)
"Microscopis polyangiitis is an autoimmune disease! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"
"Because I didn't want you to worry about me."
"That's not a good reason! Fuuuck~ Are you on any meds, and how long has it been?"
"Yes, they're on the counter and it's been around 5 months" Y/n took the bottles from the counter 1 read 'cyclophosphamide' and the other 'prednisone', a immunosuppressant and a
corticosteroids. Y/n let out a shaky breath and said
"Every time you take you're meds tell me and I'll heal your arteries and throat to speed up treatment, ok? This shouldn't be to hard since your coming to the tail end of induction therapy."
"I will"
"I'll also be doing for maintenance therapy until I think you'll be ok on the meds alone."
(End of flashback)

Itachi's pov:
I don't think it's possible to thank her for all she's done, even if it's only been such a small amount of time. My heart belongs to this girl, I truly am in love with her