Pt.48

No pov:
"So it came to that...I not only had him kill his brethren and bare the false charge of traitor, but also keep tabs on the Akatsuki by himself till Y/n joined him. Since he was young, Itachi payed attention to the teachings and signs of our predecessors nobody took heed to, he was a sensitive child and he understood out villages past and shinobi.

Perhaps due to that, the trappings of a clan never found Itachi, he was able to think about the future of shinobi and the village and always had misgivings regarding those futures, even at the age of 7 the thought quite like a Hokage. We left everything to Itachi and in his his hands alone and he executed this missions perfectly.

He slaughtered his entire clan, stopped a revolt and prevented a coming war all by himself, he even infiltrated the Akatsuki for the village as a spy. All on the condition that I would protect you, Sasuke."

"Hn, so all of it's true."
"It's all just part of the Uchiha's cursed fate, though I can't believe that they're on the brink of extinction. They even plotted a coup d'eat, did they? I envisioned it might come to that. The rebellious elements that bare Madara's will keep smouldering,"

"But you're the 1 who drove them to it lord second. It could be said that the leaves where sewn with the Uchiha leaf police force you created." Said Orochimaru
"What's that?"
"Those who control crime also tend to be very easily disliked. The more authority a group has, the more conceited it gets. By building the police station next to the prison under the pretext of monitoring criminals, you conspicuous shoved the Uchiha to the margins of the village. That helped conjugate Madara's followers."

"Tobirama! Didn't I emphasize to you many times not to slight the Uchiha name!"
"I gave them posts they where very qualified for, and if another Madara emerged I thought it could just be dealt with right away. As you know elder brother, the Uchiha are a clan possessed by evil."

"And what you mean by that? Lord. Second." Y/n spoke viciously emphasizing his tile. She saw Sasuke glaring at the man with such anger it practically flooded the room. So she stood next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder causing him to look at her.
"It seems like Madara left quite the psychological scar on you, didn't he? Such fear for a clan, it's quite the thing." She continued to say.

"You simply do not know know Madara."
"Second hokage, a question for you. What is it about the Uchiha clan, what do you know?" Sasuke asked. Tobirama let out a sigh before answering the fledgling Uchiha.
"Alright, the Senju and Uchiha have a long history, that is a long history of battling each other, in fact the 2 clans where once bitter enemies."
"I know that much, but what makes the Uchiha evil?"

"It was said in contrast to the Senju who based their power off of love, the Uchiha based their power off of jutsu, however the truth is different. No other clan feels deeper love then the Uchiha, and that's why the suppressed and sealed it away."
"What do you mean?"
"Once a member of the Uchiha comes to know love it's as if all of their previously held emotions are released, strong power that surpasses even the Senju is awakened."

"I don't see how that's a problem, shouldn't that 'supper strong power of love' help the relationship with the Senju?" Suigetsu asked
"Expect that it is quite problematic, this power hides the possibility of losing control. When an Uchiha has known love then loses that great love, it is replaced by an even stronger hate that changes them. I've seen it happen quite a few times, and that's when a special condition emerges."
"A special condition?"

"When an Uchiha writhes in agony from the loss of a great love or in disappointment in themselves, a unique chakra is released in their brain and reacts with the optic nerves, changes appear in that person's eyes. This phenomenon is called the Sharingan, eyes that reflect the heart. The sharingan taps into that person's heart, rapidly increasing their strength along with the power if their hate.

There where many sensitive people among the Uchiha and nearly all that where exposed to strong emotions where taken by the darkness and fell to evil. The deeper the darkness gets the greater the visual prowess till that person can't be stopped, just like Madara."
"Madara cared intensely for his little brother, likely even more so then your brother." Hashirama said.

"I thought I had arranged and guided things such that the Uchiha's power could be used to serve the village, although if their self destruction benefited the village then so be it. Either way in the end they where of use to the leaf village."
"Tobirama, stop saying such things. You are speaking to an innocent Uchiha child." Hashirama scolded

"I don't care, because I'm neither innocent nor a child." Sasuke's eyes glowed red and formed into his mangekyo sharingan.
"First Hokage, I ask you this. What does it mean to be a village, and what does it mean to be a Shinobi?"
"A village and a shinobi huh?"

"My bother, despite having been used by the leaf village still defended it with his life and he died proud to be a leaf shinibi. Just what is this village that 1 strives to protect even if it means killing their family and risking their life, and what are shinobi that create these circumstances and deem them to be acceptable? I'll listen to your answer and then I'll figure out weather I'll take my revenge on the leaf or..."

Y/n stood on her tippy toes and whispered into his ear.
"You're treading on thin ice Sasuke." She tried to warn him but it was a bit to late for that.
"Revenge against the leaf? You brat filled with Uchiha evil, in that case." Tobirama's chakra began to surge through the room making Orochimaru and Jugo step in front of Sasuke leaving Suigetsu literally melted in fear. Hashirama stepped in the path of his brother also activating his chakra in hopes to stop him.

Y/n walked from behind Sasuke and stood halfway between everyone. Her black and white chakra seeped through the floor boards and the cracks in the wall circulating around her and the room. The diamond seal on her forehead began to glow and black lines made their way down her body.
"Now now, let's all be civil and calm down. There is absolutely no reason to fight at this very moment." Y/n spoke in a calm, confident voice.

The chakra in the room finally started to calm back down.
"Oh, alright" the second Hokage said as his older brother started to laugh again.
"Wow, that was incredible." Minato put out his hands like a child trying to catch the rain and the third Hokage let out a breath that he seemed to be holding.
"Thanks Y/n"
"Oh no problem, I've learned how to calm down stubborn men over the years so this was a piece of cake. Ninja art: arc of time." The black lines on her body vanished back into the seal but not before the damage done to the room was reversed.
"Now, please continue where the conversations left off."