Pt.40

No pov:
Y/n and Naruto woke up and rushed out to get to the village on time. They got there on time (barely) and where able to find the people they where going with. Aoba, Yamato, Guy and a man from the hidden cloud.

They boarded a ship in Shimogo and left for the island. The trip would approximately last 11/2 to 2 weeks with 2 stops to refill supplies. Everything was going smoothly until the first stop where they almost lost Naruto, who was running around the port looking for ramen. They then got back onto the water but ran into a fucking sea monster.

"Oh my god, what in the hell is that!?" Aoba screamed
"I have no idea!" Guy yelled back, matching Aoba's tone. The man from the clouds was shaking but not saying anything.
"Y/n, Yamato, do you have any idea what that freaky deeky thing is!?" Naruto started yelling as well.
"I have no idea." Y/n said calmly making everybody shut up.
"I don't know either"

"You guys have no idea!?" They simultaneously screamed
"My apologies. I can deal with it if you'd like" Y/n offered
"We would very much like that!"
Y/n walked to the front of the ship and jumped onto a ledge. A small, gold, ball of chakra started to form at the tip if her index and middle fingers. She then lifted her arm to face the sea creatures and released the energy in a large ray.

The thing let out a horrid screech and then sank back into the water. Y/n jumped down from the ledge and started walking to the door that takes you inside the ship.
"That takes care of it." She said walking past the men who have since calmed down.

After another week they found their way to the the island. The last while Naruto wouldn't shut up about some kind of octopus.
"Octopus octopus octopus"
"Naru, what's this about an octopus?"
"It's supposed to give me guidance! Giant gramps sage foretold it."
"Ohh, wait look! The island is in view!"
"Paradise here I come!"

It definitely was not paradise. There where large spikes coming out of the ground, dead creatures and crazy bugs.
"That's a paradise?" Naruto asked very unamused.
"It's like the hidden leaf's forest of death, only a lot flashier. Don't worry it's safe here, just remember, as lol as you don't provoked them the creatures will leave you alone. Well except for-" the man from the cloud cut himself off
"Except for what?" Yamato asked

"It lives along the shore."
"You mean a giant squid?" Y/n asked pointing at the tentacles popping up out of the water.
"It's him! The 1 I was just about to warn you about!"
"What!?"
"Well it's to late now. Would you like me to take care of this one as well?"
"Yes!"
Y/n turned around to see Naruto counting the squids tentacles. And not even noticing the 1 trying to capture him. Y/n teleported in front of it and punched it keeping it from touching Naruto.

Y/n slipped of her cloak and jumped off the deck of the ship and onto another tentacle. She was going to kill it then she saw a giant bull/octopus thing come into punch the squid.
"Squid gon deviate the rest I abbreviate."
"Oh my, I know who this is." Y/n smirked then jumped onto the octopus that was rapidly disappearing.

"All y'all are late, ya hear, fool ya fools."
Y/n jumped onto the edge of the ship Killer B was sitting on.
"What's up B? I see you have Samehada, what's up with that?" Just as B was going to answer Naruto interrupted
"Hey octopops, thanks, ya know!"
"Ya know?" B sat down on the deck and started putting together bars.

Y/n was smiling reminiscing about how she met Killer B.
Flashback:
Y/n was on a solo missions to bring a scroll to the Raikage. She walked into the wrong office that ended up being B's.
"Lord Rai- you're not the Raikage."
"Who are you fool?"
"I'm a shinobi from the leaf, here to bring a scroll of utmost importance. Where can I find him?"
"First you gotta take off you mask, we can't have you being no crook, ya dig?"
"Alright" Y/n slipped off her mask.
"Now, may I be directed to the Raikage."
"Yeah, let's go you fool."

Y/n gave the Raikage the scroll but had to wait the night till she could bring back his reply. She walked out of the room and say B standing at the door.
"What's your name fool?"
"Y/n, what's yours?"
"Killa B but you can call me B"
"Cool, you got any training grounds around here?"
"Yeah yeah, just follow me fool" y/n jumped giggled
"Alright"

"Woah, this place is cool!" They stood on basically a floating island/arena.
"Hey B, can we spar?"
"I hate to say but if I stay I'd be runnin yo fade. I aint wanna kill you kid"
"You wouldn't, trust me on that. If I wasn't strong they why would I be doing this mission alone?"
"You rest yo case."

Y/n stood on 1 side of the arena and B on the other. Cloud ninja surround the outskirts to watch their beloved Killer B go up against a Leaf ninja.

"Let's go on the count of 3" Y/n said
"1"
"2"
"3!"
Y/n launched forward summoning a sword and swinging it at him. It was countered by B's 8 sword style.
"That's quite the interesting technique." Y/n summoned another sword and they went head to head for quite a while. Y/n was able to completely disarm him after a while causing B to start going into an 8 tails cloak.

"Finally starting to take me seriously?"
"Yeah fool" Y/n smirked
"Good" she started to release some of Yoi and Yami's chakra and formed a cloak similar to a tailed beast cloak.
"Shadow style: soul extinction!" Y/n showed off her new
"The hell!"
"Sorry! I got a little carried away, but let's continue."

The 2 just continued to sweat each other out through taijutsu, they each learned a lot of new techniques from 1 another. They both slumped onto the ground panting and heaving.
"Thanks B, that was so fun!" Y/n yelled
"No problem fool."
-End of flashback-

"Glad you made it in 1 piece. I am supervisor Motoi, I'll show you to your rooms, follow me." A man yelled from the spikes. The group of shinobi started to trek through the forest to get to the buildings.
"This is not exactly paradise." Naruto sulked
"Ehhh, that just depends on how you define paradise." Y/n said wrapping her arm around Naruto's shoulders.

"Grrrahhh"
"Ahhh!"
"Hahaha, it's just a gorilla, calm down." Y/n said
"Stand down there king, these guys are with me."
"Hmm, mmgh" the gorilla grunted

"Master B stands atop the hierarchy of beasts, he's tamed every 1 of them. So long as he is here the island will cause you no harm. Also preeminent hidden cloud shinobi maintain a barrier around the island, we will be notified if there is anything suspicious around the island."
"What the heck is up with that shades wearing pops anyway?" Naruto asked Motoi
"He's the cloud hero amongst heroes"
"Hero?"
"He not only tamed these beast but has the 8 tails directly under his control."

"Huh?"
"He's the jinchuriki of the 8 tails, like you"
"8 tails? Jinchuriki? He can control it? That ocopops?"
"Of course he can, he's master Killer B. This is also the island where he trained to master the 8 tails."

Mini time skip:
"You leaf ninja can use this entire floor, there are rooms enough for all of you. The dining hall is down stairs and you can eat when ever you want."
"Well pick whatever room you like I guess." Aoba said. Y/n grabbing the room next to Naruto and Guy. She placed her stuff in the room and went to find B. She knocked on his door and he opened it.

"So B, about Samehada. How did you acquire it?" She asked point blank.