Pt.34

No pov:
"What? There's no way... you look the same. You haven't aged!" Chiyo was shocked to say the least.
"What's wrong granny? Are you so filled with emotions you can't speak? I'm not surprised, this is our first reunion in 20 years. While I have you I'll show you something special, it's guaranteed to move you. This was quite a handful to acquire. Y/n, step back there's no need to bother yourself with people like them."
"Alrighty, if you say so, I'll jump in if need be, just say the word."
"Ok kitten."
Sasori slipped a scroll out from under his sleeve and started to unroll it. After it hit a point a poof of smoke fill the air around him revealing a puppet of the 3rd Kazekage.

Y/n found herself jumping back a few meters to get out of the way. She kept thinking of ways she could help Sakura and Chiyo with the fight without raising alert, but she was only drawing up duds. Sure, y/n loved sitting around with Sasori for hours at a time just watching him work on puppets, but he put the traps in such complex places she couldn't tell where they would end up.

"It's been over 10 years since the 3rd Kazekage went missing and you've had him all this time?"
"And so what if I did? I'm not scared of an old lady that now out for revenge, but already had 1 foot in the grave."
"Old lady? 1 foot in the grave? Maybe, but if I didn't haul this old body here to face you I would have died with too many regrets. But now you've mettled with 3 Kazekage, the 3rd, the 4th and the 5th! Orochimaru may have been the 1 to kill Gaara's father but you where complicit the whole time."

"Wait a minute, I wasn't involved with the death of the Kazekage. That was all the doing of 1 of my agents."
"If that's do then it's the same as if you did it with your own hands! Do you claim you had no part in it at all?"
"It's true the snake and the Akatsuki have a history, we've do some work together." Sakura flinched up being reminded of the 1 who stole her Sasuke from her.

"So you where. If you worked with Orochimaru then you know all about him and the things that he's done. Which means, you have all the answers I'm looking for. And you Y/n, did you work with him as well, you traitor." Sakura spat out with hatred just oozing from her voice. She may or may not be actually calling her a traitor yet at that point, she just wants the truth.
"Oh no no no, I joined long after he left. Why? Do you think I know where your Sasuke is?"

"I'd really like to continue this chat, but I really must eliminate the 2 of you and then capture the jinchuriki. I do hate to keep people waiting and y/n and I don't have the time to finish your little quiz. Well then, shall we begin?"

Sakura and Chiyo had a very hard time keeping up with Sasori. At 1 point Sakura was weaved between a bunch of puppet arms and was almost killed by poison mist.

"You can blow my limbs off, you can poison me till I can't move anymore, but I'll still get my answers from you! No matter what you pull, no matter what you do, you'll still tell me everything about Orochimaru! Is that clear!?" Sasori just opened a latch on the puppet and kunai shot at Sakura but they were blocked by the mother and father puppets thanks to Chiyo.
"Hmm so you brought those things"
"Why of course, they where the first you've ever made."

Finally, now the 2 puppet masters duke it out on their own terms without anyone in their way.
"Woah that's incredible"
"Why isn't it, Sakura." Y/n showed up right next to her making Sakura react and jump away.
"Don't worry, I don't want to make an inconvenience for Sasori so I won't do anything to you." Y/n spoke out loud, but she actually set up a telepathic link and spoke.
"I will help you guys but I have to wait for the perfect time. Sasori is quite slippery so when I know he's put in a position where he either has to flee or pull out his last resort I'll jump in and finish him." After that the link was cut and the girls continued to watch the fight in front of them.

Sasori decided that it was a good moment to start deploying the iron sand shocking Y/n.
"No way, so soon?"
"What is that?" Sakura asked.
"That's the iron. This is 1 of the original jutsu from the 3rd kazekage it was adapted from the former host of the Shukuku. It can take any shape or form creating the perfect weapon for any occasion." Chiyo explained.
Just after that the iron sand completely shot up the ground and got into the puppets that saved Sakura and Chiyo. Sasori then decided to send giant iron spikes aiming for them straight into the ground around them, but once again they where saved by Chiyo, her puppet arm and the other puppet that was just barely mobile.