A.N.: plot hole fills

1. Y/n does know she's adopted, Kakashi and Guy told her

2. Y/n, Kurenai and Asuma are extremely close (Kurenai is like y/n's mom)

3. Y/n's celestial style is unique to her (like hashirama and his wood style) and its a kekkei tota (3 element releases) of earth, lightning and fire

4. Y/n can use a kind of space/time jutsu almost like kamui but she can't move herself between dimensions yet but at this point she can move objects.

5. Y/n's parents and people of her village never knew about the prophecy of the twin dragons.

6. The twin dragons are almost like the tailed beasts  in the way they are pure chakra with personalitys.

7. Y/n personality is very cheerful but she very intelligent and insightful. Y/n is very good at hiding her emotions when she has too but she prefers not to.

8. Itachi and Y/n are fairly close, they where friends before the incident. Y/n knows he did it for the village but disagrees in the way it was handled by not just him but the village elders and the hokage.

9. Y/n is a very quick learner and improves fast. She has already made her own jutsu's and techniques.

10. Lots of Y/n's techniques will be inspired by other anime's (a lot of fairytail references)

11. Y/n is a pacifist but will kill if she has to.

12. Y/n does know about the dragon prophecy