Pt.28

No pov:
Y/n, Kisame and Itachi sat on a cliff side watching Naruto and Jiraiya.
"Im pretty sure you 2 could go toe to toe with him but I'm not quite sure I could. He's on a whole other level." Kisame said comparing their power to the Jiraiya.
"Yeah, if we ever fought both of us would die. Not such an appealing outcome." Itachi said
"Mmm even if the three of us fought him the result would be the same" Y/n added to the conversation.
"I never thought I'd have to go up against 1 of the legendary sannin. If we fought him then the Uchiha clan, the 7 swordsmen of the mist and the dragon of the leafs anbu will have their names dragged through the mud."
"Mm that's facts Kisame. But no matter how strong he is there's a weakness somewhere, we just have to find it and I already have a good Idea what it is."
"Is that so y/n, care to explain?" Itachi asked y/n unzipped her cloak and let it slouch down her shoulders making Kisame smirk knowing the ticker.
"You'll see" was all that she said.

Naruto and Jiraiya signed into a little motel to stay the night as they saw a girl walk by the entrance. Y/n made a clone and casted a genjutsu on herself to change her hair color and a little bit of her facial structure. She also reequipped into a different black dress, got rid of the gloves and thigh highs and wore high heels.
The 2 males got really excited at the sight of a pretty girl and Jiraiya ended up giving the key for the room to Naruto. The sannin then took off to pursue the girl as Naruto had to go up to the room.
Y/n's clone kept Jiraiya busy for a while, gallivanting around town, she did occasionally see glimpses of Sasuke running around the outpost town looking for Naruto in all the different motels.

Naruto was sitting on a bed training on his chakra as he got a knock on the door.
"Aww, what now. Are you telling me she dumped you already?" The knocking kept persisting.
"I heard you the first time!" He unlocked and opened the door only to be met with the gaze of Itachi's sharingan. He stood there shocked, almost shitting his pants trying to figure out who that man standing in front of him was.
"Heh, hard to believe that such a child carries the 9 tailed fox."
"For god sakes Kisame, Itachi, your scaring the ever loving jesus out of him! We agreed on letting me do this!" Y/n said pushing the 2 men back a bit.
"Anyways, Naruto you're coming with us"
"Huh?"
"Why don't we take a walk" Itachi asked
"Hey, guy it'll be a pain in the neck if this kid makes a run for it. Maybe I oughta chop off a leg, just in case." Kisame proposed reaching for Samehada
"Oh hell no Kisame, keep you hands away from the boy for now." Y/n demanded sensing Sasuke's chakra behind her.

"It's been a long time, Sasuke"
"Itachi, Itachi Uchiha" Sasuke choked out in anger.
"Hehe, well the squirt has the sharingan and he looks an awful lot like you Itachi. Who is this kid."
"He's my younger brother."
"That's strange, the way I heard it the whole clan was wiped out by you."
"Itachi I hope you're ready to die!"
"You look shocked Naruto, did you have a little epiphany?" Y/n asked
"I-I...so he's the 1"
"It's just as you said brother, I've fostered my hatred for you all this time. I lived my life for one single purpose, to see you die! It ends here!" Sasuke created a chidori and yanked on the collar of his shirt.
"Hmm chidori"
"Enough your dead!"

Sasuke charged at Itachi dragging his hand through the wall but got his wrist caught by his brother. Naruto then started to release the 9 tails chakra to try and help Sasuke.
"Ahhh the air is ripe with chakra, this must be the power of the 9 tails."
"Don't even think about it Kisa, let me handle this" y/n took a few steps forward placing her hands on the ground and started to absorb the 9 tails chakra. Sasuke winded up on Itachi but got his wrist snapped in the process.
"That's it! Summoning ju-"
"Too slow, sorry Naru." Y/n completely absorbed the 9 tails chakra the was released and a lot of his own reserves to keep him from using jutsu.
"Shadow style: bind snake."
"Let me just take off his arms" Kisame started to swing samehada down onto Naruto but was stopped by an armoured summoning toad.