Pt.44

No pov:
"Ok doggie let's get this over with. Earth style: ground gladius!" Y/n slammed her hands on the ground making a large blade like piece of earth emerge from the ground impaling the hell hound through the belly.

"What the hell!? A little warning next time

"What the hell!? A little warning next time." Naruto yelled
"Sorry!" Y/n had bind snakes hold the hound onto the gladius to keep it from escaping. Itachi then jumped onto the bird thingy that Nagato is on as well.

"B you need to be careful, if you get touched by amaterasu or get trapped in the tsukuyomi it's all over!" Y/n yelled over to him.
"Got it!"

As soon as Itachi's mangekyo sharingan was activated Naruto looked like he wanted to puke.
"Naru, what's going on?"
"I don't-eugh"
"Ummm" Y/n placed her hand on his back and patted him lightly. Just as she did that a crow emerged from his mouth.

"Bro what the hell is this!? You have some explaining to do Uchiha!" Y/n grabbed the crow by the neck and helped guide it out so Naruto could breathe properly. She saw the sharingan in the eye of the crow, it was Shisui's. As soon as it was out she started rubbing Naruto's back.
"W-why did a crow come out of my mouth?"
"Yeah, I'd also like to know why that crow had Shisui's eye in it." Y/n spat out.

Itachi's eyes started to bleed and the veins started to become more prominent.
"Oh"
"Be careful it's the amaterasu!" Nagato yelled
"No it's not! The sharingan in that crows eye is casting a genjutsu that will order him to protect the leaf village!" Y/n yelled back
"What!?"

The crow landed on y/n shoulder and she kissed it's eye lid to thank it.
"Amaterasu!" To almost everyones shock the black flames ended up on the hound and not burning Naruto. He then casted amaterasu on Nagato and the bird thing, he jumped down onto a tree next to y/n and Naruto.

"I'm guessing that was for Sasuke not yourself hmm?"
"You'd be correct"
"What're you talking about?" B joined the conversation.
"I prepared that crow in response to my mangekyo sharingan and implanted it in that crow's left eye."
"Thanks to Shisui Uchiha's kotoamatsukami Itachi has his will back from Kabuto." Y/n said
"It appears that Shisui's mangekyo had already worn off though."

"The Uchiha's most powerful genjutsu user... Shisui of the body flicker?" Killer B asked
"Shisui's visual prowess creates a powerful genjutsu that allows to to control someone without them ever realizing it. Programmed the genjutsu to protect the leaf, into Shisui's eye. Then I put it into the crows left eye and then after that gave it to you, Naruto. I never realized that I would be using it on myself."

"Why did you have that eye and why did you give it to me?"
"Self sacrifice. The mark of a true shinobi is that they do not seek glory. They protect from the shadows. Shisui taught me that. Shisui anticipated that a battle would ensue over his eyes. He faked his death and made it seem like his eyes where destroyed. I helped him by becoming the target of suspicion in the village. When I last saw Shisui, Danzo had managed to steal his right eye. He bequeathed this remaining eye to me telling me to use it to protect the village and disappeared.

I gave that eye to you because you share Shisui's feelings. If Sasuke ever became a threat to the village...then I would have violated everything that Shisui entrusted me to do. You can make it right. You said you consider Sasuke a brother. That's why I considered you, Naruto an y/n where the only ones who can stop him. Sasuke planned on transplanting my eyes into his self, if that ever happened the crow would emerge from you, and cast kotoamatsukami on Sasuke. That was my plan."

"Why didn't you cast that jutsu on Sasuke from the start, using Shisui's eye?" B asked
"It's not that I didn't, I couldn't. Not at that time... Shisui's mangekyo would take decades to reactive, unless you had Hashirama Senju's chakra. Also, there were many things Sasuke wanted to use my death for."

"Itachi, thank you for trusting me. You don't have to worry anymore. You've done more then enough for the village. Let us take care of the rest."
"My little brother is lucky...to have friends like you." Itachi smiled

"There's that little smile I love." Itachi looked up to see the girl- no woman he's loved for so long smiling right back at him. Just as he was going to open his mouth to speak he got interrupted.

"Almighty push!"
"Fuck!"
"Language!"
"Now's not the time!"

"Lariot!"
"What the hell's going on!" Y/n looked around and her eyes started to glow again.

Y/n pov:
Where is that Nagato.....there!
"Lightning style: thunder arc!"

What!? He's absorbing it!"Y/n! Ninjutsu doesn't work on him!" I looked over my shoulder to see Naruto running over

"Y/n! Ninjutsu doesn't work on him!" I looked over my shoulder to see Naruto running over.
"Ok!" Let's open the gates, finally after forever!

"4th gate of pain, open!"
"That's the same taijutsu as bushy brows and bushier brow sensei!"
"Hehehe Guy's my uncle, what do you expect?"

Naruto pov:
She's completely crushing him! I always knew she was strong but this is crazy! She's even faster then Lee!

No pov:
Just as y/n was about to chakra punch him straight in the face she got grabbed by a large red hand of Itachi's susanoo.
"Ita let me down!"

"Planetary deviation!" The ground started to lift up to a gravity ball
"Wœah, what is that thing!?" B yelled out
"He used this jutsu against me before, this things supper bad ya know! This thing is like a sure death!"
"Well if this thing is a sure death, then how are you still alive?" Itachi asked Naruto
"Uhhhh..."

"Soul extinction!"
"What are you doing y/n!?"
"No, she's correct, use your strongest long range jutsu. It will expose the cores gravity."
"Alright then me too! Rasen Dhuriken!"
"Tailed beast bomb!"
"Yasaka beam."

Y/n jumped as close as she could to the gravity ball straight after the huge explosion.
"Uchū senkai!"
"What is she doing!?"
"I have no idea"
The little gravity ball was swallowed in a bright light and then disappeared.

She jumped back down and met them on the ground.
"What was that?!" Naruto yelled
"Oh I just sent it to another dimension to be disposed of."
"Oh, ok"

At that moment Itachi stabbed Nagato with the totsuka blade. Nagato's rinnegan visibly lighten up again.
"Forgive me Itachi"
"Good you're back now. That's the totsuka blade, it's imbued with sealing jutsu so do you have any last words?" Nagato's body started to fall apart.
"Naruto, I shall join our masters side and from there I will continue to watch your story unfold. I believe, you are the final volume of a trilogy, Naruto. Master Jaraiya was the first, a perfect beginning. But the second volume was a failure...that 1 was me, 1 that even master would not acknowledge.

The success or failure of a series depends largely on the final volume, you must be the masterpiece to end this tale. 1 that will overshadow the failure of the second volume, Naruto. Oh and Y/n take care of yourself and Naruto."

Y/n saw Naruto's eyes widen momentarily then his face turned to 1 of determination.
"I'll take care of him. I promise" she said to Nagato.
Naruto held up a thumbs up and Nagato passed with a smile on his face. The totsuka blade pulled Nagato's pale body into a jar.

"Farewell."