Pt.12

Y/n pov:
The 5 Kage and lots of nobles are here watching. "It's time for the 2 section of the final round. It willing function the same as before, a 1v1 battle and the winner moves on to the final round with the winners and select few will qualify to become Chunins."

The kage are watching, I should fight hard but not put on to much of a flamboyant show of power unless I have too. Ohhh this will be so fun!
"First fight will be Tsubami Hyuga vs Emi Matsayuri" FUCK!

"Y/n, language" Yoi scolded
'I didn't even have a mind connection with you, how did you hear what I said?'
"We are automatically mind connected to you in a high stress scenario to keep you safe you dingbat" Yami said

"Start!"
'If I had to guess Emi would win in a fight because she has better stamina but it's going to be extremely difficult.' They started off with taijutsu Emi is talented in taijutsu but Tsubami has the upper hand with gentle fist 'ohh my god this is so stressful I can't even think straight' "just close your eyes and don't watch" Yami instructed.

"The round is over, both contestants can no longer stand neither advances"
"Oh no!" The medical ninjas took both of them from the arena, I tried to follow but fate is by my side right now

"Atsui vs Y/n L/n" I really am not in the mood I want to check on my teammates
"I saw you fight earlier, you're quite talented maybe you'll be some fun to fight" Atsui said "hnnn" oh god I'm turning into Sasuke!

"You may start!" He's going in for a head on attack with a katana
"cloud style: flame beheading"
"ice style ice wall" he's still coming after me, he tried that's same technique again.

Let's just finish this I have to check on my teammates. I shouldn't use celestial style because that could kill him so I'll use lightning style
"lightning style: spider web" and now he's out and a lil crispy.

No pov:
"Heyyy guys, feeling any better?"
"Yeah, I just won't be able to perform any jutsus for a week, because my chakra points are cut off."
"I have a sprained ankle and a few burns but I'll be fine in a week also."

"At least you both aren't super hurt. I fought my match right after your guy's and I was able to win and get too the next round"
"Really? That's great!" They both said in unison.

"Y/n good luck, don't worry about us at all. You are so close to becoming a chunin so go win you final round." Emi said
"Yeah, I'm sorry i was such a jerk the first time we met."

"Ohh don't worry about that Tsubami. I have to go get ready for last round I'll see you guys later!"
"Bye"
"See ya"