Pt.38

No pov:
It's been 9 weeks, and finally Y/n feels whole again. She feels way mentally stronger then any other time in her life. She has created strong bonds with Sting and Rogue, and she's even met their young companions, Frosch and Lector.

 She has created strong bonds with Sting and Rogue, and she's even met their young companions, Frosch and Lector

(Frosch is in the frog costume and Lector's the red one)

Y/n has also been working on a jutsu (ninja art: ark of time) where she's able to move objects through time. Ex. A broken plate. She can bring back in time to it's original state before it was broken or into the future where it turns to dust. She can't use it on humans or animals of any kind.

"We're back!" Sting called out.
"Hey Sting, Lector, what did you get at the market?"
"Just food for the next few days. Can you make that curry we had that 1 time again?" Lector asked.
"Absolutely I can. Where's Rogue and Frosch?"
"They just went back home to take care of some business, Rogue said they'll be back before dinner."
"Alright. So, did anything interesting happen?"
"Yeah, there's some buzz about another war or something."
"No way! Another shinobi world war?!"
"Apparently, but there's also buzz about the 5 great nations creating an alliance, and the leaf village being demolished in an attack."
"Oh my god. 2 months of isolation to work on myself and this shit happens. We need to take a visit to our old friends at the leaf."
"Seriously?"
"Of course."

Y/n grabbed a black cloak, put it on and opened a portal to her home village and walked through it with Sting and Lector. As soon as she saw the destruction her stomach started to turn. They walked forward and looked around and saw people working on rebuilding and kids playing. That sight and sensing her loved ones chakra instantly gave her hope again.

Y/n walked into the forest finding a large set up of tents.
"So this is the remnants of your village huh?" Sting asked
"Yes, but considering what happened to them it's quite impressive."
"Yeah it is." Lector said
Y/n had let Sting and Lector go back home. She then walked through the forest and around the camp following Naruto's chakra. Y/n snuck around the tent and walked into it.

"Hey, Naruto"
"Huh?" Naruto snapped his head around and started at the girl in front of him.
"Y-y/n?"
"Hey"
He ran at her and tackled her into a hug pinning her on the floor.
"I-I thought you'd never come home. Sakura told us that you might have had to go into hiding."
"I did for a while. I ran from the Akatsuki after Deidara died. I was around death almost every second of the day and I could barely take it. It may have been a cowardly and selfish choice, but I had to do it."
"I'm not judging you, and I doubt anyone else will too. I can't even comprehend the things you have had to do for them and what you've done for the leaf. I'll never judge you for anything."
"Thanks Naruto"

They got up from the floor and Naruto grabbed her hand and tried dragged her out of the tent.
"Naruto! What are you doing?!"
"We're going to visit everyone, duh."
"But I'm still a rogue shinobi, I'm not even supposed to be near here. I just came to check on you guys." Naruto turned around, dug through some of his stuff and grabbed something. He placed it her hands.
"You're not a rogue shinobi anymore!" She finally looked down to see that shiny leaf village plaque from her headband with her friends last words engraved on the back.
"Wow, Naruto, thank you." She smiled
"No problem!" Naruto gave her that trademark smile that melted her heart every time.