Pt.9

Y/n pov:
"Ok idiots I'm your instructor for round 2 of the exams. Each team will get 2 scrolls and a section of the training ground. You will keep your scrolls hidden in a place on your section and other teams can come into your area and take 1 scroll per-person at a time. The team with the most scrolls at the end of the 5 days wins and if your team loses all your scrolls you're out. If you are trapped or caught by another team in their sector you are their prisoner for 8 hours or until one of your teammates rescue you. Oh and cheating is an automatic expulsion from the exams. You may enter through your sector at 2pm."

"So this is just multi team capture the flag." Emi said
"pretty much, we should always have one person in our sector, preferably a sensory type so Tsubami would be the best for the job due to his byakugan." I said
"Ok, I'm fine with that." Tsubami answered.

"Oh and also don't puppy-guard the scroll there might be other highly talented sensory ninjas so don't stay super close but constantly monitor it"
"ok"
"It's time, I will keep the telepathy up for as long as I can. Be careful, if you find yourself in trouble tell us and I'll be there as quickly as possible. Now scatter!"

Where should I go to find scrolls? The sectors right next to us is too easy and seems to already be crawling with other teams, I can sense them.
"Go to sector 7."

What the fawk was that? It was in my head.

"I'm the man in the moon, no Im Yoi the light dragon"
'Ohhhh your one of the dragons that dad and lord Hokage was talking about'
"You are surprisingly calm"
'well I've been waiting for this since I was told about the prophecy'
"better you meeting me first then my brother."

"I can fucking hear you, asshole" oop here's the other dragon
"Watch your profanity around the child Yami." "oh come on Yoi it's not like she hasn't heard it before"
"he's right"
"don't encourage it y/n"

" OK go back to the important stuff you told me to go to sector 7, right?"
" yes there's only one person there." Yoi said "ok. thanks Yoi"
"no problem, call if you need help."

Well was right there was only one person here, all i had to do was sneak up on him and knock him out. I got the scroll and all I have to do is go give it to Tsubami. I did a lil body flicker to him and gave him the scroll now to other sectors. If i can get 6 scroll other scrolls by night fall I'll make grilled fish from the river in our sector.

Sectors 17,4,2,12,9 and 13 had their scrolls taken by me, it's kind of scary how off-guard they all where I was able to hit my quota in an hour. Well at least my team now has 9 scrolls out of the 44 that where distributed to all 22 of the teams. Now I can make fish and I don't have to deal with getting more scrolls for now.

A few hours later:
"Tsubami, Emi we can take shifts sleeping, I'll keep watch first"
"ok"
"ok, good night y/n".
Mannnnnn keeping watch is kind of boring I'll just sharpen my kunai until it's time to switch. Oooop my idiot detector is going off, they are approaching.

"Put the kunai down girly." A voice told me "aweww look at this, her team is dead asleep now she can't do anything." another voice said, there seems to be about 7 of these idiots surrounding me.

"First of all, no will not put my kunai down and secondly you are disturbing my teammates rest."
"Ooh hoo the girl has an attitude, I like that. How bout you show me where your scrolls are and we'll show you a good time."

"Ewww, you are disgusting you idiots deserve to be punished"
"Awww what's your little half-and-half head gonna do??"

'Yoi? Yami? Can I test your guy's power on these idiots?'
"Yes, of course y/n" Yoi answered
"can't you just do it yourself" Yami asked
'I could but what would be the fun in that? I might as well test some of your power on these pukes if I'm going to waste them either way'
"Ok, since this will be gratifying for all of us. I'll lend you some of my power, we are going to transfer jutsu's to you"
'great!!! Thank you so much!'

No pov:
White and black dragon scale markings traveled up Y/n's outer thighs, torso, arms and face, her chakra growed to an almost unbearable extent. Oh my, those idiot boys almost shit their pants. Her eyes glow in their respective colour
"light shadow style: dragon slash!" Beautiful but deadly chakra ribbons of black and white whipped from her fingers whipping all of the boys around her throwing them in all which way, destroying trees, bushes and anything that was in the way. I don't think anyone survived that.

After that the marks on Y/n faded and she went back to normal. Tsubami and Emi woke up due to the loud screams and banging.
"Y/n!!!! Are you ok!?" Emi asked
"Oh yeah, I'm totally fine but I don't think they are."
"What happened?" Tsubami asked

"Ohh some idiots came by looking for our scrolls and they also hit on me so I screwed them up. I think it's time to go back to bed." "After what just happened!? No way!!!" They yell in sync.